"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
32 days until our 1st MVMCP . So excited that I
check the DIS at least a couple of times a day. All the suggestions are so helpful. Will all the counter

Here is an non MVMCP. I don't know which forum could help me, and since so many you are WDW regulars, if anyone can give me suggestions, I would appreciate it.
We will be going to AK and I have a 9:05 FOP FP. I try a couple of times a day to see if there is anything later, but no luck. Just so glad I was able to get one at all.
Do you think I would have time to do Navi before my FP runs out? How early should I get to the park?

Thanks

Here is an non MVMCP. I don't know which forum could help me, and since so many you are WDW regulars, if anyone can give me suggestions, I would appreciate it.
We will be going to AK and I have a 9:05 FOP FP. I try a couple of times a day to see if there is anything later, but no luck. Just so glad I was able to get one at all.
Do you think I would have time to do Navi before my FP runs out? How early should I get to the park?

Thanks

Get to the park before it opens. Get through bag check/security and line up at the tapstiles. Go straight to Na'vi. Ride it. You will have time for your FoP FP which doesn't expire until 10:05.

Get to the park before it opens. Get through bag check/security and line up at the tapstiles. Go straight to Na'vi. Ride it. You will have time for your FoP FP which doesn't expire until 10:05.
Thanks for the help. Is 20 minutes early enough? It's the day after our MVMCP so we will be out late.

The Passholder MVMCP tees were on the ShopParks App but most of the sizes are already sold out for pre-sale. When we went to go purchase one, they were already sold out so we might have to wait until the party night. I don't think the regular MVMCP tees have gone on the App yet, though.
we noticed they sold out within a day or two... bummed

Just changed my FOP to 6:30 PM. we will now do standby for Navi and FOP when park opens. Thanks for all replies! Getting more excited everyday.

I did get one at all... should I be concerned? Attending on 11/16 I don see the soft tickets in my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter