OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

At AK now. Made my way to EE and asked about a couple of things
EE will NOT close during the jungle book show
They are not offering fp for evening times to see how the crowds impact the area, they will reconsider that at a later date, but for now no evening fp
Guys Nomad's Lounge, holly molly is gorgeous, completely empty right now, I'm the only one sitting here
Can someone share this post with the rol thread?

At AK now. Made my way to EE and asked about a couple of things
EE will NOT close during the jungle book show
They are not offering fp for evening times to see how the crowds impact the area, they will reconsider that at a later date, but for now no evening fp
Guys Nomad's Lounge, holly molly is gorgeous, completely empty right now, I'm the only one sitting here
Can someone share this post with the rol thread?

Done. :)

Alright, I have some time to kill until I have to start live streaming.
Nomad's Lounge, beautifully dine, great back story, the menu adjoin is full of stories about the imagineers and how they found inspiration all over the world to create ak. Each drink has a story begin it, 2 of them are about Joe Rhode
The prices are the same add other lounges but the menu is more extensive and many of the drinks come in non alcoholic versions.
It's definitely a great place to relax.
I ordered the only dessert that is offered and it tasted great but small for the price
I asked and no ap discount offered only cm
As to the theater for jungle book, the theming is great, there are a couple of places along the walkway to EE from Asia where you can see inside, no clue if they will let people linger or they would have them walk without stopping.
I'll report my impressions on everything else when I get back home tonight.

We have fp for Saturday night but my daughter said she would love to go both nights !!!! She loves Animal Kingdom Park.
It comes with a free parking pass and park entrance (we have annual passes so I hope they can give us a day ticket for future use)

Someone else wrote its not even like they tried.

and another glowing review ----

So far this Jungle Book show is one of the biggest "blank" shows of a nighttime spectacular I've ever seen. #AnimalKingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter