Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Yeah I added a day 10/30-11/4 and they both were available but 10/31-11/4 isn't. I don't get it.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. I wonder if you call they could figure it out and explain why 10/31 is sold out and not sold out at the same time.

So what you do is take that reservation and then at some point in the future, call and drop the first day. I have done this before.

I'd second this. When I booked my reservation for W&D the Disney cast member actually told me to do this. My kids can only miss 5 days of school so I need to take a day off, but I think we've just decided to write a note and say they're "sick" because they have the 7th and 8th off so why are we rushing back for one day of school?

L O L

I don’t think I’ve ever met a kid that said no to Disney.
My boys (16 and 18) are over Disney. They would much rather go to Universal if it’s a theme park or a cruise or beach trip. DH is the same, minus the Universal bit. I have one son who wouldn’t miss school to go to Disney and another who shouldn’t miss school. So it’s a girls’ trip for me and everyone’s happy.

My boys (16 and 18) are over Disney. They would much rather go to Universal if it’s a theme park or a cruise or beach trip. DH is the same, minus the Universal bit. I have one son who wouldn’t miss school to go to Disney and another who shouldn’t miss school. So it’s a girls’ trip for me and everyone’s happy.
Well that I understand but a 7 year old girl I don’t expect to say no to Disney.

L O L

I don’t think I’ve ever met a kid that said no to Disney.
My oldest son had no interest in WDW for about 3 years in his early teens. He still went on the trips with us, but he spent little time in the parks.

Well that I understand but a 7 year old girl I don’t expect to say no to Disney.
This is also the second time this year she has turned down a Disney trip. Last month it was between a classmate's birthday party and Disneyland, she ended up making the right choice. Am I mad at her for not wanting to miss school? I guess not. But this girl is something else and I love her for it. Haha.

I feel like maybe we have taken her too much so it's like whatever to her. Like she knows we will just go again soon anyway.

This is also the second time this year she has turned down a Disney trip. Last month it was between a classmate's birthday party and Disneyland, she ended up making the right choice. Am I mad at her for not wanting to miss school? I guess not. But this girl is something else and I love her for it. Haha.

I feel like maybe we have taken her too much so it's like whatever to her. Like she knows we will just go again soon anyway.
That is probably true.

My kid just told me she didn't want to miss school to go to WDW, so it might just be me and my mom at Wine and Dine.

We did Wine and Dine last year and my daughter decided to stay home with Grandma so she wouldn't miss school. She also tried to bail on a Halloween Horror Nights trip to Universal but I sort of guilted her in to going on that one since it was for her birthday. Husband is doing this W&D with his brother but I'm still debating about tagging along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter