Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

My kid just told me she didn't want to miss school to go to WDW, so it might just be me and my mom at Wine and Dine.

My (then 7) now 8 year old freaked out last year too. I figured out that her teacher told her that you get behind when you miss school and you should never miss. She's a rule follower so she took it to heart. Once she was there and having fun, it was fine. Hopefully you can talk her into it!

This is my first time registering for a Disney race. If I have an AP, I'm I able to register my dad, who does not have an AP.(when I do the early registration for AP holders )

This is my first time registering for a Disney race. If I have an AP, I'm I able to register my dad, who does not have an AP.(when I do the early registration for AP holders )
You are not supposed to register non-APs who don’t live with you.

Ok. I'll have my dad register himself. Am I able to register my son? He is a non-AP, but lives with me.

Sorry for all the questions...do I need to sign up for something ahead of time to make things easier on registration day?

Hi guys! Need expert advice. I am signing up on AP day. Myself and DH - both passholders. I need to know which I should do first in hopes of them not selling out.
1) dh 10k only
2) me 10k and half

I am sure someone has done this before. Thank you!

Hi guys! Need expert advice. I am signing up on AP day. Myself and DH - both passholders. I need to know which I should do first in hopes of them not selling out.
1) dh 10k only
2) me 10k and half

You’ll be fine either way. If you are doing the challenge you register for the challenge not the 10K and half separately.

1) dh 10k only
2) me 10k and half

I feel like the 10K sold out first last year so I'd probably knock that out and then register myself for the challenge.

Does anyone have the AP page web address that I can bookmark. I need to make as many less steps as possible for my DH to sign in as he is even worse at technology than me.

1) dh 10k only
2) me 10k and half

Do them at the same time in one transaction is what I would do. No reason to finish one and have to get back in for the other when you can do them all at once.

Does anyone have the AP page web address that I can bookmark. I need to make as many less steps as possible for my DH to sign in as he is even worse at technology than me.

It's not a good idea to post the link. Once it get out, EVERYONE will be trying to register on AP/DVC day, very frustrating for us who buy APs or DVC. Go to your Passholder page and find "Register Early for runDisney Races" and bookmark it from there.

Thanks! I didn’t know I could do that!
Just so you know nothing is held until you hit pay and are done. So, technically the 10k could sell out while you are finishing, but with just the 2 registrations (challenge and 10k) I think you'll be fine getting them both as it won't take long to add another on. Who knows what will, if anything, sell out. But, if you had like 10 people/registrations I would split them up into less per transaction.

Wow this is extremely tempting... I love the wine & dine (or I did when it was at night, now I guess I just like it a lot). I would like to be a part of the 10th anniversary, and the possibility of running in SWGE(????). But I feel incredibly guilty of going to see it without DS, who can't come with. This would be a solo trip because of DH's work schedule. DH is trying to get me to skip this year. I usually do this race every other year and this is a year for it. Plus when I did it in 2017 I was injured and it was no fun! I would like a shot at redemption but not sure it will be worth it if I have to go solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter