Official Wine & Dine 2018

For AP via rundisney I get someone ate the Page, oh Stitch!
Directly from disneyworld.com I can't even see the Annual Passholders section now (I'm logged in)

For me when I go from the MDE site to the AP perks it redirects to the buy an AP page HOWEVER when I go click via RunDisney's page it brings me to registration albeit the links haven't been changed over from Star Wars yet though I'd assume they'd change on Friday

Do you mean via "Annual Passholders"...."View Event Dates"? Via this path I also get a Star Wars runDisney link. I just have no confidence given my discussion with tech support that it will change to Wine & Dine on Friday.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong!!

Edit..please call tech support. Thanks

For AP via rundisney I get someone ate the Page, oh Stitch!
Directly from disneyworld.com I can't even see the Annual Passholders section now (I'm logged in)

Yes, I got that same error several times over the past week. Signing out and signing back in helped, though I don't know why.

Edit...please call tech support. Thanks

the hotels will be empty
Idk about that I was looking at hotels to send the prices to my sister so we could book this weekend and most of the values are totally booked up (our only options as of 2pm est is preferred at movies which is where we stayed the past 2 W&D and hope to again + standard at pop)

Idk about that I was looking at hotels to send the prices to my sister so we could book this weekend and most of the values are totally booked up (our only options as of 2pm est is preferred at movies which is where we stayed the past 2 W&D and hope to again + standard at pop)

I only say that, tongue in cheek, because people are now cancelling their reservations because Disney has the audacity to charge for parking.

Blah....I'm mad about the parking fees. I live close by so I only stay onsite for special occasions and disney races. What makes me the maddest is that there is no charge for day guests. That is the big issue at the deluxe resorts. The deluxe resort lots fill up all day with "visitors" and resort guests can't find parking. Come park closing time the resort parking lot is a ghost town.

We’re in the same boat. We currently are booked at sports but might change to movies. I would only want movies if there’s a chance for a refurbished room. Have you stayed at Pop before?

We’re in the same boat. We currently are booked at sports but might change to movies. I would only want movies if there’s a chance for a refurbished room. Have you stayed at Pop before?
Not for races though will be for Dark Side

I stayed at Pop for Princess. Happy to answer any questions, although I'm a fairly infrequent visitor to WDW.

I stayed at Pop during Marathon Weekend. The refurbished rooms there are great!

I've stayed many many times at Pop and have 4 upcoming reservations at Pop. It's my favorite value resort. Totally great location for Dark Side and Wine and Dine for sure. We are always one of the first buses to pull up at the race start. Great for catching character photos before the large crowds get there.

I haven’t don’t pop for a race will but will there for this race weekend.

If people are literally canceling their trips because of $13/night, maybe they shouldn't have been going to Disney in the first place lol.
Well that’s quite the statement. People budget accordingly for Disney trips and Disney throwing in a cost where there hasn’t been one before hurts people. 7 nights at $13 is $91 which is good chunk of change for people.

I think it’s funny because I saw if you reserve your room by 3/21, you don’t have to pay for parking. So they are cancelling to protest?

For real ...

I’m not a fan of the change, but I have other options. I have a DVC reservation for January, but it definitely will change my resort habits going forward. It kinda sucks for us that are local (or partially local) to the area, but like @Dis_Yoda said - I can stay at the Swolphin or Ritz or Waldorf where I have chain status for cheaper and get the same (or better) treatment and perks.

I’d already cut my Disney expenditure back significantly after the Lasseter disaster, so this is just another consideration point. Having my truck with me is hella convenient at WDW, and like everything else in this world ... convenience has its costs.

But I ain’t canceling anything over $100 - that’s ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter