Official Wine & Dine 2018

I was able to register for the 5k and 10k. I had to open internet explorer and an incognito tab on firefox for it to work but it took me to the registration page on those.

I switched to Firefox from Chrome at 12:03 and it worked immediately. Registered for the half!

My sister is somehow in I keep being looped
Her and my brother in law got in my sister ended up texting me the link she had and now all of us are in for the 10k May do the 5 as well if spots are still open when my tax return $ comes

I made it in through both my husband's and my annual passholder's pages. We're both registered for the 10K. First 10K for me (I've done 5K's), first race ever for hubby!

I am debating if I want to do the 5K or just stick with the challenge.....

DH and I were having the same debate since we love AK, but ultimately (at least for now) decided against it since it’ll still be super dark.

The Annual Passholder link didn't work for me, so I tried the DVC route and got in that way. Both my dad and myself are signed up for the 10k! It will be my dad's first 10k (or anything longer than a 5k for that matter).

Got it. Thank you Disboards. Was having trouble with Google, switched to Explorer and the wife and I were both able to get in.

Got myself 5k & Challenge and my mother in to 5k & 10k via AP page. Just need to get a 5k for my sister and 5k & 10k for a friend on Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter