• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2018

Nope bought in January of this year.

I think you'll have to call as it sounds like something is mixed up.

The only other thought I have is if you used another credit to book the March flight you changed? I think that can end up being looked at as rolling a credit forward and ends up affecting any changes.

Airfare continues to be terrible. Also anyone familiar with Southwest? Did they change how long you can use booking credits? I changed my March flights and got a credit but when trying to apply it for November it says it would be expired in June. I thought you had 1 year to use that credit. So now I lose that money.
Yeah, just what was said above, did you book the March trip with any credits? If so, it goes back to that very first flight.

May odds be in everyone’s favor... last year we did an ADR for BOG lunch after the 10k but I think we are going to stick to quick serve and W&D this race cation

Friday for me as well. I need to figure out how we want these 10 nights to go.

I know what I want for lunch the day of the 5K just for the medal opportunity.

ADR week I believe. Can’t do mine until Sunday.

Mine too! Sent my requests to our TA already. Will be there the 2nd to the 10th and only have 3 adrs. Will probably do skipper canteen at some point. I'm solo Tues afternoon through Sat and not fully sure what I want to do foodwise yet.

Saturday for me. Just making two, one on arrival day and one on the non-park day. I don't like to tie myself to an ADR on park days.

I haven't thought about any ADR's yet. I'm staying at S&D so I'll probably just eat at one of those restaurants.

Ok I had it in my calendar already. Since I'm going solo I though I'd try places that my child is too picky to eat at. Tiffins and Skippers Canteen are on the short list. Any other suggestions?

Ok I had it in my calendar already. Since I'm going solo I though I'd try places that my child is too picky to eat at. Tiffins and Skippers Canteen are on the short list. Any other suggestions?

California Grill brunch is our new fave....Pricey but so good, and tons of runners were there after the DS 1/2 which was fun to see. :-)

Tiffins for sure! If you need something at Disney Springs either Homecomin' or Boathouse but the latter can get pricey.

California Grill brunch is our new fave....Pricey but so good, and tons of runners were there after the DS 1/2 which was fun to see. :-)

I am definitely looking at Cali Grill for brunch!

I'm not doing the half this year (hopefully next) but I may do brunch there after the 10k.
Tiffins for sure! If you need something at Disney Springs either Homecomin' or Boathouse but the latter can get pricey.
Homecomin' might have to be on that list. I'm also debating on whether I want to do the epcot party or just hit the Edison. I feel weird going to epcot not running the half so if I go will decide that later. Otherwise maybe an early dinner at Homecomin and drinks at either Edison or Enzos hideaway. Decisions, decisions.

I'm not doing the half this year (hopefully next) but I may do brunch there after the 10k.

Homecomin' might have to be on that list. I'm also debating on whether I want to do the epcot party or just hit the Edison. I feel weird going to epcot not running the half so if I go will decide that later. Otherwise maybe an early dinner at Homecomin and drinks at either Edison or Enzos hideaway. Decisions, decisions.
No comment on the party as I’ve never done it. I would recommend going to Edison though too.

ADR week I believe. Can’t do mine until Sunday.

Saturday for me! I need to finalize what we want to do.

Love the brunch at the Cali Grill! We did it after the half last year and it was awesome!

Just got an email from my TA confirming that MK is closing early on Nov 5th for anyone staying later. I think at 430. Nov park hours weren't out yet.

We have to do the HEA dessert party on the 2nd now instead of the 5th but I'm only doing the half so it won't affect much other than our original plan and making the other parks busier on the 5th.

I'm also curious what this means for the holiday special taping they had done during this time the past 2 years, they'll lose a whole night of taping at the MK now.

Just got an email from my TA confirming that MK is closing early on Nov 5th for anyone staying later. I think at 430. Nov park hours weren't out yet.

We have to do the HEA dessert party on the 2nd now instead of the 5th but I'm only doing the half so it won't affect much other than our original plan and making the other parks busier on the 5th.

I'm also curious what this means for the holiday special taping they had done during this time the past 2 years, they'll lose a whole night of taping at the MK now.
I believe that date is the Cast Member Service Celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter