• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

oh my gosh.. tried book 4 times.. getting we are working on it...

Their systems are so frustrating. I have an older resale account. I never had technical issues like some of the other resale accounts, until today :mad: Multiple calls today trying to transfer points. MS can access the other person's account but not mine.

oh my goodness, this is worse than I thought!! What a nightmare! I called and she is supposedly holding my reservation until they can complete it?? we shall see... ugh ugh

I can search from the main page, which defaults to the contract I don't want to use. And of course, there's no way to change your contract once you search, because of course there isn't. Once I try to go to the booking page, dwarfs. 3PM. Down all day. Ridiculous.

I'm trying to cancel a reservation and spinning circle each time from my dashboard.....IE, safari, chrome and Firefox. I can see the button, just can't do anything with it. So frustrating!!!

Seriously DVC, charge me an extra $.03/per point and get a system that works. I take that back, charge me an extra $.06 per point and get a system that works and a backup system for when that one fails.

Back when they shut down the website for the migration or whatever occurred then (certainly no upgrades/fixes!), I took the advice of others and made screenshots of all the pertinent information on my account (point totals, reservations, etc.). After that I got in the habit of saving updated screenshots every time I make a new reservations, bank points, etc.

Hopefully, it never comes to this (and DVC would likely not care that I have "proof" of my account status), but it's days like this that I'm glad I took the extra time to take those screenshots. Sadly, Disney IT (which people have made jokes about for as long as I can remember) has gotten to the point where people are understandably concerned that they might re-format the hard drive by accident and claim we don't own any points.

ETA: And just like that, I can see my dashboard now. Proof they are monitoring my social media????

Yep, came up and worked for me entirely, including borrowing on a resale contract. I also noticed that the points available to be borrowed were limited to the 50% restriction that's in place. (It's been a while since I borrowed, but a while back I could borrow in excess of the 50% online but they would just cancel the reservation if I violated it.)

I was hoping for standard view BWV, but lost any chance of one with the Internet mess. Luckily, I did have points for the higher cost, but BW view was also gone. I will keep checking, but happy for something for my DSis and friend.

Last edited:
I am still getting dwarves. Sometimes I can see availability and go through all the steps. Last page, no go.
Other times I can’t see anything once I search. Pretty sure by the time this gets fixed the room I want will be gone. This stinks.

I get the Dwarfs when I attempt to borrow points :headache:. I haven't had a problem borrowing before and I'm attempting to borrow less than 50% of the contract.

Finally got my reservation to go thru that I started trying to book last night. Bright side is it didn't take a full 24 hours to get it done. 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter