OH my gosh.

TGIF!

Have a big night out with friend and his wife planned tonight, Grandma is on her way up to watch Reilly. I'm with you guys, I wish it was 5!!!

1,270 days, 181 weeks, 42 months OR 3.5 years until the Friday when I turn 65 and can finally get out of this place, unless of course it happens before that! But who's counting?

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I've about had it with this day!! Is there a full moon? Thank God there's only 54 minutes left.....

1,270 days, 181 weeks, 42 months OR 3.5 years until the Friday when I turn 65 and can finally get out of this place, unless of course it happens before that! But who's counting?

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

And tomorrow it'll only be 1,269 days.
But who's counting? :rotfl2:

I have class all week...and a 6 hour drive after...no rest for the weary ...or is that wierdy???lol

Thanks for the reminder!! I'm getting to where I forget what day it is!!

Sorry guys,,I just looked,,it's not Friday or Sunday,,my calender says Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter