OHANA Opens 7/9 - AWAITING REVIEWS :|

Uh, guessing nope. No other buffet turned family style has.
Boma is my other favorite beside Ohana, very disappointed in the menu now. I'm sticking to quick service for the time being, spending lots of time looking at menu's for things I want to try. I can't see spending the $$$ for the new menu items.

Interesting note from tonight; we (and many other guests) were being asked and encouraged to take our favorite leftovers to go. Maybe I’ve missed this change, but we weren’t asked last week or in the previous 30ish trips.

Oh goodness I hope its true! We have a reservation exactly two weeks from now at this very time slot: 5:30pm LOL!

I guess the ‘Ohana menu change is true. The website now shows:

'Ohana Dinner Skillet
Wood-fire Grilled Teriyaki Beef*, Spicy Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce, 'Ohana Noodles, Roasted Broccolini

'Ohana Dinner Skillet
Wood-fire Grilled Teriyaki Beef*, Spicy Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce, 'Ohana Noodles, Roasted Broccolini

thanks for the update! did the old menu say skewers?

That's great but I want the crowning glory the bananas foster back.
I can get caramel sauce on ice cream anywhere.

We've always ate at Ohana's for breakfast, so our upcoming trip was the first time trying it for dinner. The not fully pleasant reviews were making me sour on the decision a little bit, but glad to see it back!

'Ohana Dinner Skillet

What is the deal with WDW and Chimichurri sauce? I feel like it is used on just about every skillet since they reopened. I know you can ask for it on the side, but still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter