Okay Bachlorette fans (Possible Spoiler)

Not on here yet, and DH is making me tape it. We're watching American Idol instead. At least I can tape it.:rolleyes:

I watched while I was working on homework, but clearly I totally forgot about American Idol... oops. I was more surprised that she got rid of Jamie actually.

Originally posted by Beauty
Am I the only one who simply DOES NOT like Russ? He seems so overbearing!!
I too think he is just so overbearing. Simply amazing. I was shocked at Jamie leaving too.
aktion078.gif

Dan, hush, we know you are poking fun.:rolleyes: :o

Beth, I agree with you. Russ seems like a jerk to me but she obviously sees something in him we don't. I think she really likes Charlie. I am wondering whether poet/firefighter Ryan could keep her up. Don't get me wrong... I like him OK but FF don't have the biggest paychecks in America.

Oh come on Dan... you must have some guilty pleasures too. :p :p LOL.

And yes, Brenda, I agree... she really does seem to be falling big time for Charlie. Not even counting her actions you can see it in her eyes even... there's this sparkle when she talks to him/says his name/called him up first.

Okay, I'll admit it, I watched!!!

The whole thing with Jamie really got me... Here she let other guys like Russ (ugghhhhh!) and Ryan (uggghhhh!) and Charlie-the "greeeeaaat kisser", make out with her..... While purposefully keeping things controlled and tense with Jamie, then turn around and say that things were not 'natural' or seemed 'forced' between them???? I was totally confused. I had to wonder, hhhhmmmm.... now Russ's advances and Ryans over-the-top adolescent poetry were not 'forced'?

At one point I almost wondered if she really did believe that Jamie and her were a Match, and was holding him at bay because inside she was afraid to get to close to the fire, so to speak?

I didn't like Bob at first... But, by the end of tonight, well, he was great!!! I think this whole experience has been enlightening, and maturing, for him. I even think he lost a lot of weight during those weeks! He is the only one so far who I really have felt bad about getting cut. I bet now he goes home with a new outlook, and finds a wonderful woman, meant just for him.

I only saw the end of last night's show. I also was watching American Idol, and forgot to tape the Bachlorette.

O.K., Russ, what a creep. I don't even think he is good looking, or surely not as good looking as he thinks he is. :rolleyes: He is just way too cocky for my taste.

Charlie is a hottie. She'll pick him.

On pure looks alone, I would pick Charlie, but I also think Ryan and Greg are lookers too. :)

The guy that I couldn't believe made it to the final 8 was the disheveled one - Rob was his name I think? I mean, c'mon! What a mismatch for Trista. He seemed like a nice guy, but I think he would be better suited for a very quiet, shy type. And in the end when she was giving out the roses I thought for sure he was going to cry. So much so that I had to look away.

I also liked Bob. I knew she wouldn't pick him, but he was a good sport.

POSSIBLE SPOILER>>>>>>>>
RUMOR ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT>>>>>>>>>

It was on ET last night that someone heard Trista was pulled over for speeding recently and Charlie was in the car! They contacted ABC who of course denied it. However, with her choices she has left, I hope she picks Charlie cuz I don't like any of the others.....especially RUSS!!

I can't stand Russ . . .he's not attractive at all . . .and he's way too aggressive . . .Russ would be the type of guy to stalk someone if he doesn't get what he wants . . .

Charlie is o.k. . . .I think she'll end up with him . . .

Ryan is not bad looking . . .except for his hair . . .he really needs some gel or something . . .nice eyes . . .but he'll never leave CO so she probably won't choose him in the end . . .

I don't know much about Greg . . .he has nice eyes . . .

I think I'm way too involved in reality t.v. . .lol;)

I just saw Jamie and Bob on Good Morning America. (Actually Jamie was on our local news this morning too, since he's the hometown boy!). They both seem like terrific guys. They said they were more sad about leaving the house and the camaraderie with the guys than anything else. They said they all got along great, and they thought Trista was great as well.

On our local news this morning, Jamie said it all went downhill after the shower scene. Neither he nor Trista wanted to do that, but the producers made them, and therefore they were both uncomfortable. He also said it was edited to make it look like more of a rivalry between the guys. He then said he thought Charlie would probably win in the end.

On Good Morning America, they were both asked the same thing, and Bob said he thought the winner would be Trista in the long run, because all 4 of the guys left were great. Then Charlie said he thought Greg might be the winner in the end. I was confused because he had said a couple hours before that he thought it would be Charlie :confused: .

Jamie also said that the main reason he went on the show was to try to overcome his extreme shyness and panic attacks (he is also writing a book now about panic attacks).

Next week is another 90-minute show, and only one guy will be let go.

I don't like Russ at all either......I picked Charlie from the very first episode!!!!

I don't know what it is about Russ, but something is creepy about him. I don't get why she keeps choosing him. I adore Charlie, think she'll end up with him, but also think both Greg and Ryan seem cute and sweet. Meanwhile, I kept switching back between this and American Idol. My DH and DD were watching that in the other room and would alert me when either someone really good or really horrible was on. Between these and Joe Millionaire, I am going to be in real trouble when the new Survivor starts as well. I'll never be able to leave the house!! I think I'm addicted!

i can't believe she picked russ.:eek: she didn't seem like she was having fun on her date with him at all. i think she should have picked jamie instead.

trista really seems to like charlie and ryan.

here's how i think it will go. greg will be eliminated next because last night was the first time she seemed to really like him, then russ even though he should have been gone a long time ago. the final 2 will be ryan and charlie with her ending up with charlie at the end. they seem to get along great.

what do you think the order will be? :smooth:

I think the order will be either exactly as you said, or reverse Russ and Greg, with Russ being next to go.

Either way, I am convinced she will pick Charlie. Not a bad choice, either. :)

I think Charlie is sexy, but he gives me narcissitic vibes. If Trista was cold, why didn't he give her his jacket?

I guess am the only one in the world who thinks Charlie is yuck!

Ryan- blah
Russ is just... Russ
Greg... nice

Dan! If I wasn't being so lazy I would go look for that clipart you posted for SSB yesterday;)

Jamie also said that the main reason he went on the show was to try to overcome his extreme shyness and panic attacks (he is also writing a book now about panic attacks).

WoW! I didn't know that, I suffer from panic attacks....I would definatly have been pulling for him if I would have known that.

Okay Ryan reminds me sooo much of my DH...not in looks but actions. John doesn't write poems:( but when we first met he was super shy like Ryan. Had problems looking at me in the eyes. Everytime I watch I have to smile thinking of the beginning of our relationship.

I also have to agree...she will pick Charlie. He is really cute and seems to have major issues with cheating which is important. They both looked so gorgeous last night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter