Okay Bachlorette fans (Possible Spoiler)

I do not really think that Charlie is super 'nacissitic' or 'yuck'.... While I do see how somebody could see him coming off that way at times. I know somebody with very similar mannerism's and slowness to interact personally.... and in this case, the person is just a bit inexperienced and insecure, instead of just the opposit. I do see him a lacking in 'social' skills. There were some rough spots on their date.... That is where some of the others, like Bob, really shined.

Russ - Yuck AND Narcissitic
Ryan - Sweet, but Adolescent 'dork' ( for lack of a better word.)
Greg - Who knows!!!!?????????????????
Charlie - Hey, she did say he was a 'greeaaat kisser'

Oooooohhhh!!! On the topic of kissing, that reminds me, Aaron on the last Bachelor, just watching him try to kiss the girls... Yuck!!!

I can't stand Russ--he makes my skin crawl and I can't believe Trista keeps picking him. It's like she keeps trying to "teach" him to lay off a little bit in order to make him what she wants him to be. She needs to accept that he is super pushy and arrogant, then she needs to eliminate him since that doesn't match her personality. I am interested in seeing more of Greg--I haven't really seen enough of him to form my opinion of him. Ryan seems a little juvenile to me, but he seems relatively genuine too. I'm not sure he is a "strong, manly man" enough guy for Trista's taste even though he's a firefighter. Charlie is just okay in my opinion--I find him to be a little cocky (not too bad) but nice to Trista. I definitely think she will pick Charlie in the end. I also think either Russ or Greg will be the next to be eliminated, but who knows. I also have a prediction about what will happen if Trista does pick Charlie in the end. When they watch the show together and Charlie sees Trista sleep with other guys (if she does sleep with any of them) he will break up with her. I guess I decided that when he was talking to her about having been cheated on and how he felt like she shouldn't be intimate with the other guys if she wants to be intimate with him.

I agree, Elisabeth. If Russ can't be agressive with her it seems he doesn't know what to do or how to act!:rolleyes:

You know my very best friend growing up was just like Russ. Very aggressive with girls, overbearing and the girls just loved him. I swear he had more "notches" on his bedpost by the time we were 17 then most adult bachlors! The thing of it was I wouldn't go out with him thats why we were best friends. And in the end I was the only one who he sincerely cared for as a person because I wouldn't give in to him.

As a friend he was the most fun, amusing person you could want to know! I still miss him greatly (John couldn't stand him so we don't talk anymore:( ) I see Russ like that so much.....does he just want to say "Hey I won, I got Trista!" then leave her and brag?

Do yall really think she will sleep with them???? Maybe I'm naive but I can't imagine sleeping with more than one man, especially when its going to be broadcast all over TV for everyone to see.

Trista does sleep with one of them. She was a co-host on The View a couple of weeks ago, and the ladies came right out and asked her. She admitted that she was "intimate" with the guy she chose because she feels that it is an important part of the relationship. I have also seen interviews int he past where she admitted to sleeping with Alex from the first Bachelor, but that she regretted doing that.

I agree too, Elisabeth...

She keeps trying to keep Russ in line, to make him be the way she wants him to be. Which is a big mistake in any relationship... She should be keeping her mouth shut, and that would be giving Russ enough rope to hang himself!!!

And, I too wondered why did Trista's friends ever pick Russ for a one-on-one date???? Yes, it is true that men like Russ have many many notches under their belt. Hey, it is flattering for a girl to recieve that kind of attention from a guy. Very easy to fall for. But that doesn't mean it is a good thing that will last!

And, I agree about Charlie too. I think there is uncertainty and fear there that is keeping him from really being positive, proactive, and 'hitting his stride'. It is kinda like he is unsure how to act or what to say. (other than the fear of being cheated on or dumped.) This is actually very very similar to the way Trista herself was in the very first Batchelor! So, I am kinda waiting to see what happens with Charlie in this respect.

For all the Bob fans out there - On GMA this morning he said he had like 50,000. hits on his personal web site. And I am sure that word of where to find it is just getting around! He seemed like a happy fellow.

I don't like Russ either. He's so creepy and seems really dishonest. I didn't think the friends were going to pick him, after Shannon said, "That's Russ?". It seemed like she was turned off by him too. I really don't know what Trista sees in him.
I hope she picks Charlie. He seems to have the whole package.

Russ gives me the creeps too!

I was sorry she let Bob go especially after his video message said he was the quiet one in the family! LOL!! Would have made good tv next week on the hometown date.

Jaime was the HOT one! DH knew I'd pick him in a heartbeat.

Charlie is ok~his comments about cheating and all that in regards to the show was pretty stupid I thought.

Ryan~DH & I just laugh at him. Way too sensitive to be a Fireman! LOL! Doesn't fit my image of a fireman.

I missed part of the show last week~why did Trista move to LA? And what is she doing now?

For the record-DH & I don't really like Trista. I think she is in this just for the fame.DH says the more he sees of her the less attractive she is. LOL!

Loved the Sea World date, where the taped over the logo on the wetsuits! LOL!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter