Okay How many people are...

Zurg

<font color=red>Eivl <font color=navy>Emperor<br><
... hitting that translate to spanish button at the bottom of a thread thinking it is the way back to the CB?

..or:
¿... golpeando eso traduzca al botón español en el fondo de un hilo de rosca que lo piensa es la manera de nuevo a los CB?

..that come back as:
... striking that it translates at heart to the Spanish button of a spiral thread that thinks it is the way again to the CB?

not me..I just go to the top and click on Community Board...:smooth:

I'm trying to use the home button instead :rolleyes:

Estoy intentando utilizar el botón casero en lugar de otro

I always went the long way to other boards, so it hasn't happened to me. It's funny though....:D

Heißen Sie gut, wieviele Leute sind... ..., das schlagend, übersetzen Sie zur spanischen Taste an der Unterseite eines Gewindes, das sie denkt, ist die Weise zurück zu dem COLUMBIUM?

I should have said "To i've the Don it" I actually have it on Russian

I do the same as Shep and always have...hit home and then hit community board...very easy!! ;):teeth:

I haven't done it, but I was just thinking that it might be a great way for us to learn a new language! ;)

I am doing it constantly.....Oh well What can ya do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter