OKW Renovations - Consolidated List

I’m renting DVC points.
In that case, you want the owner of the points to put in the request for you. But you might be too late since Member Services is closed tomorrow and the soonest they could add the request would be Tuesday and then you are only four days out.

In that case, you want the owner of the points to put in the request for you. But you might be too late since Member Services is closed tomorrow and the soonest they could add the request would be Tuesday and then you are only four days out.
Thank you

I don't use Touring Plans, so I went ahead and sent the fax directly to OKW. We will see what happens! Hoping for some pixie dust. :flower1: Thanks, ya'll!

I don't use Touring Plans, so I went ahead and sent the fax directly to OKW. We will see what happens! Hoping for some pixie dust. :flower1: Thanks, ya'll!
What was the number you sent to at OKW? We are 24 days out and I would like to send a request also.Thank you in Advance!

I just googled the fax number to find out what it was, sent it 5 days before checkin, and then I also called them about 3 days after I sent the fax. I think that is what helps the most. We were able to get the ground floor room that we needed. They put us on the ground floor in building 33 and the bus stop was directly in front of our building. The fax number is 407–827–1192. The number I called to talk to the front desk at Old Key West is 407–827-7700 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter