• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Old Rewards Board Vmk Thread

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I am MALTOO

I removed most ofthe guide and started a new guide thread.Please post any tips to it.

Thanks

Mal

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage]DISNEYS VIRTUAL MAGIC KINGDOM[/URL]

PLAY FULL SCREEN MODE

DIS players list thread

VMK FAN FORUMS

Experience the awesome magic of Disney Theme Parks from home! Live inside of Disney's newest virtual world to create your own experiences, control your online Character and interact with Players from around the globe!
Visit a Disney Theme Park for your chance to win cool gear, magic spells, and fun surprises. Play in-park Quests at Disneyland® park at Disneyland® Resort or Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort to help you rule the virtual Kingdom!

Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom is a new game, and we're still testing and reviewing the way it works. To get the most out of this time, we need to limit the hours we're available and the number of Players in the Kingdom. We want you to seize the moment and explore the game before anyone, but we're still under construction, so some things will change — most likely in response to what you tell us

SPECIAL PERKS for setting up your Character at a Disney PARK
1. the Disneyland Pin 5/9
2. regular Mickeyears
3. you get a VMK logo and the tag Born at the Park
4. Retro Penny Press
5. clothes
6. credits

that is if I can ever get loaded to play :rotfl2:
it did take several times to get registered had to use my gmail account I have more invites to gmail if you need one PM me.

we adults may have to play late at night when the little ones are in bed! ;)

Good Luck

Mal

VMK ADDICTS CODE

If you want to add it to your sign here it is

yes you can just edit your signature with the following:

SIZE=5]CLICK BELOW[/SIZE]
URL=http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index? name=VMKHomePage]IMG]http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/en_US/global/vmkLogoSmall.jpg[/IMG [/URL
VMK ADDICTS CLUB[/SIZE

you will have to add back in the [ before the word size and the ] after the last word size and the [ befor the word URL and the ] after the [/url . and the [ befor the IMG and the ] after the last [/IMG .that should work try it if it doesn't I'll have to take it over to the Tech board to see what is wrong....

also would be great if the tag fairy(s) could add VMK addict our user titles!please

It doesn't like any of my names. But the last one I tried is Ebbie. I'll look for you both. :flower:

It liked Ebbie, which is a nickname an ex gave me a long time ago. lol I have a room called Alice. There are a couple of seats there, but that's about all.

and had to pick the name Maleficnt it would not let me use Maleficent2 or Maleficent

I have a room named underwater don't know what is in it because it shut down on me :(

operating hours

Even when a game has great safety features and controls, there's no substitute for a hands-on approach and people to call on. That's why VMK is only open when we can moderate it:

10:00 a.m. — 1:00 a.m. EST
7:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. PST

Whenever the game is open, there are Cast Members on hand to help Players.

BLAST!

Mal

will try again tomorrow.

has anyone been able to play the games yet?

Pin Collectors Take Note!
You can win exclusive pins in the game by finding Disney Characters like The Yeti and Esmeralda the Fortune Teller, and snapping photos of Hidden Mickeys. Find out more in the Game Guide.

I can never get logged in.....:(

I can get in, but sometimes it takes a few tries. I had to clear my cookies once. It will also kick me out after some of the games and the castle game I can't even play without it tossing me. There are a lot of bugs to be worked out. DH and his friend, both work in IT, say it looks more like alpha, rather then beta.

Keep trying! I really wish you could look people up on there so it would be easy to find one another. Hope you can get in soon!!!

Maleficent2 said:
and had to pick the name Maleficnt it would not let me use Maleficent2 or Maleficent

I have a room named underwater don't know what is in it because it shut down on me :(

operating hours

Even when a game has great safety features and controls, there's no substitute for a hands-on approach and people to call on. That's why VMK is only open when we can moderate it:

10:00 a.m. — 1:00 a.m. EST
7:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m. PST

Whenever the game is open, there are Cast Members on hand to help Players.

BLAST!

Mal

will try again tomorrow.

I found the Maleficent pin!

Look for me I'm Tink!

I have to say we are getting addicted over here.

Must... get... more... hidden mickeys... must... ahhhhhhhhhh LOL

Am I understanding this game correctly- you only win virtual prizes?

Jennifer not sure I do know that there will be quests you can do at WDW...hopefully there will be real pins you can win.

I found the Maleficent pin!

:sad: I want one....

been trying to get in since 11:30 and it loads 1/2 way and just stops :(

Mal

but the graphics would not load I had sound and no graphics..arggggg

Oh and got the message they had rejected my name Maleficnt I am now

Maltoo until they reject that!

OPEN from 10 AM to 1 AM EST dailey

Mal

I am Guest13912 I have on a teal shirt and purple pants blonde hair with sunglasses in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Okay, maybe I am just slow but I can't figure out what to do in this game!
I know I need a camera but where do I get it? So far I just walk around and do nothing. I did manage to play the POTC game but my ship just got sunk immediately. Help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter