Old Rewards Board Vmk Thread

Danemom said:
Okay, maybe I am just slow but I can't figure out what to do in this game!
I know I need a camera but where do I get it? So far I just walk around and do nothing. I did manage to play the POTC game but my ship just got sunk immediately. Help!!!

You're not slow! It's taken a lot of us time to figure it out. :) I suck royally at the POTC game. DH just laughs when I get sunk. He loves it when my ship explodes. sigh...

Anyway, to get a camera go to Main Street and enter the VMK room. (I forget what it is called exactly.) When you enter, click on the pirate sign on the left. Then you can buy a camera. After than, just click on the shop button on the bottom, choose the VMK store and you can buy film there.

I finished the Hidden Mickey Quest today - found all 50! :cheer2: I was so happy.

Danemom said:
Okay, maybe I am just slow but I can't figure out what to do in this game!
I know I need a camera but where do I get it? So far I just walk around and do nothing. I did manage to play the POTC game but my ship just got sunk immediately. Help!!!

To get the camera, sign in, go to Main St. and then go into VMK Central. There is a large poster/sign that is to the left side of the page. It is black with a skeleton/pirate and says Dead Men take no pictures. Click that to buy a camera. After you buy the camera look for the hidden Mickeys. If you can't find them just ask by typing in the space at the bottom of the page and someone will most likely tell you where they are. Go down to the bottom of your screen where the icons are, click the camera and follow what it tells you - drag it over where you see the hidden Mickey and take a picture - find 10 hidden Mickeys and get a pin. HTH to get you started.

all I could do today was play POTC could not go anywhere else tried to go on the jungle cruise but it shut down on me.

If I get back in I will go get my camera and find Hidden Mickeys.

Where is the Maleficent PIN?

Thanks

Mal

:sad2: What am I doing wrong? I've signed up, etc. and still all I get is a black screen...seems like the game never loads. Help!

Thank you, thank you! I did actually manage to find the camera all on my own but I gave up because I couldn't aim (aim is a "banned" word so I couldn't even ask in chat). I know there's a help menu but everything works so slow on there I hate to use it. Thanks everyone for the help.

500 points

QNEL-NTBW-KLDU-GB2C

to get your credit click on your chair ion and then when the screen pops up click on the codes tab...then insert you code and you will get an email saying you have been credited 500 points!

enjoy- :wizard:
Mal

going right now to get it! That will be my first pin! I have 8 hidden mickeys I am trying to find them on my own although the are listed at VMK forums....

They say there is a lanyard you can get but no one seems to know where it is yet!

So if anyone finds it PLEASE POST!

HAving a great time at DVMK!

Mal :earsgirl: :wave:

the fortune teller did not give me Maleficent's pin but Esmeralda's pin.

But thanks for the help.

Also if you stand in the teacup in the emporium and click it will take you to "It's a Small World Market" then go on the wooden bridge and exit and it takes you to "Storybook Land"

I love this game ;)

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
the fortune teller did not give me Maleficent's pin but Esmeralda's pin.

But thanks for the help.

Mal

Sorry about that. I wasn't in there at the time I posted. I had to go back and check, it is Esmeralda.

I had been in that room several times and never thought about clicking on her until your hint.

thanks again
& let me know if you find anymore

Mal

Spoiler - I have 3 more. I didn't find them on my own CM_Bambi was telling where they were. I did go and get them though.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Shrunken Ned
Pirate at Pirates Tree House
Yeti in Matterhorn

Malificent pin spoiler
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Click the dragon in the Dungeon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter