Old Rewards Board Vmk Thread

I still can't play. I can get logged in and they take me to the page where I can pick where to go. Once I click onto something.. Bamm... it closes my window! It's teasing me! I keep reading these threads and I'm dying to play! Help! :badpc:

debbiedoo said:
I have learned how to use teleporters to go between private rooms!! :cheer2:

Have you, or are you interested in, linking into the Dis Board Room Teleporter network? Pumpkinfish (MissBelle on VMK) and I (Bezoar on VMK) can get you linked in. We currently have between us, I think, more than 20 rooms linked. Our lobbies link to a central lobby, from which you can use a Boat teleporter to link to the Dis Clubhouse Room, donated by Taryn (DoomCookie on VMK). Copied from a post in another VMK thread:

JeanJoe said:
Thanks to the one and only pumpkinfish (aka MissBelle on VMK), we now have a second lobby to put personal teleporters in! Her lobby is linked to the original lobby via another set of tea cups.

So, if you'd like to install a teleporter link from your own room to the Dis teleporter network, just buy a coffin teleporter from the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile, install one of them in your own room, and trade the other one to either MissBelle or Bezoar!

Have fun, and see you at the VMK.

Let's meet for the parade, etc. in central plaza. Sound good?

MissBelle and/or Bezoar, are either of you on right now? I need to make you a friend and give you my other teleporter!

lajones81 said:
Let's meet for the parade, etc. in central plaza. Sound good?

Just remember that the crowds will be probably be big enough that there will be multiple "instances" of Central Plaza. You may need to "go to" a friend, or try different "instances" by using the advanced mode button on the globe button options.

ksoehrlein -- I'll try to pop on for just a moment to find you.

JeanJoe said:
ksoehrlein -- I'll try to pop on for just a moment to find you.
Thanks! I'm hanging out in Central Plaza South-South-West instance, green shirt with the Disneyland D on it. Screen name is magickimdom.

Cool! What's your name? Oops never mind. Just saw that you're still Guest#####. I hope you get your name approved!

ksoehrlein said:
Thanks! I'm hanging out in Central Plaza South-South-West instance, green shirt with the Disneyland D on it. Screen name is magickimdom.
So sorry I missed you. I asked whether anyone had seen magickimdom, but no one had, then I had to run and deal with dinner / dishes / kids to sleep. I'll get you yet!

JeanJoe said:
Have you, or are you interested in, linking into the Dis Board Room Teleporter network? Pumpkinfish (MissBelle on VMK) and I (Bezoar on VMK) can get you linked in. We currently have between us, I think, more than 20 rooms linked. Our lobbies link to a central lobby, from which you can use a Boat teleporter to link to the Dis Clubhouse Room, donated by Taryn (DoomCookie on VMK). Copied from a post in another VMK thread:

yes I am interested!!

I hope that everyone had a great time at the party---I had to work :sad: :sad:

O.K I have a teleporter in my room. And I gave the other to Miss Belle...so today I tried to use it, and it didn't work for me. I know that it does work, because when I was in my room, adding my new chairs and moving them around, some one came in, when straight for the coffin and teleported off somewhere. So after I got my chairs where I wanted them, I walked over to it, but it wouldn't open!

That is how it works, right...I just walk up to it and it should open then I can walk in and it will take me to the room the other porter is...right!?

ekmdisney said:
O.K I have a teleporter in my room. And I gave the other to Miss Belle...so today I tried to use it, and it didn't work for me. I know that it does work, because when I was in my room, adding my new chairs and moving them around, some one came in, when straight for the coffin and teleported off somewhere. So after I got my chairs where I wanted them, I walked over to it, but it wouldn't open!

That is how it works, right...I just walk up to it and it should open then I can walk in and it will take me to the room the other porter is...right!?

Sometimes the teleporters are a little bit finicky. For the coffins, I find what is best is to walk right in front of it (the front being the side with the round door knocker), and then double-click on the door knocker.

For other teleporters, sometimes if I start standing next to it, it doesn't work, and I need to stand away, and then click inside the active part of teleporter.

Hope that helps.

====

By the way, if anyone won any of the neat limited-availability rooms, I'd love to have a teleporter link to it to check it out!

This game is totally frustrating! I can't ever get in and when I do I'm still listed as a guest. :confused3

I will be at VMK later tonight 11 or so --- I will look for ya to get my teleporter ready to go!!

That's when I am normally on 11pm to 1am. Some times I am lucky enough to get on during the day.

lewdyan1 said:
??? When at the Matterhorn how do I get on the ride?
As far as I know, the ride (and the old Skyway!) are there for atmosphere only. Pity, it'd be fun to ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter