Old thread, no longer in use.

macraven said:
kelly, this is what you do.

make your plans, buy your tickets, do the air, don't use joint credit cards for this. pay the minimum for all of the above. finish payments 2 weeks before the trip. by the time the statement comes, you will have told him.
if your hubby checks the accounts on line, act surprised and tell him you will call asap to find out where the charges came from.
that night.........put the kid to bed early and show him what a real man he really is. do that for 3 nights in a roll. putty in your hands.
tell hubby one week before you leave you have to go out of town for a relative. you can claim me, i got your back on this.
or if you have an honest relationship with the hubby, tell him the week before the trip you are going to disney with a bunch of ladies.

i can be your coach.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Somebody knows how to work it! :smooth:

That is so crazy........ it just might work! :crazy: Glad I caught your post before I let the cat out of the bag :rolleyes1

My next step is to determine how I can work this financially - once I know I won't be going further in debt, I am in!

Kelly

macraven said:

make your plans, buy your tickets, do the air, don't use joint credit cards for this. pay the minimum for all of the above. finish payments 2 weeks before the trip. by the time the statement comes, you will have told him.
if your hubby checks the accounts on line, act surprised and tell him you will call asap to find out where the charges came from.
that night.........put the kid to bed early and show him what a real man he really is. do that for 3 nights in a roll. putty in your hands.
tell hubby one week before you leave you have to go out of town for a relative. you can claim me, i got your back on this.
or if you have an honest relationship with the hubby, tell him the week before the trip you are going to disney with a bunch of ladies.

i haven't told my hubby anything yet or my sons.
it would not go over well. i am dropping the bomb on sept 20, maybe the 19 i still have plenty of time to figure that one out.
don't ever worry before you have to.
for me, i can handle a week of screaming and yelling and crying.
but mine will be happy since i didn't use his credit cards for my adventure.

i can be your coach.

Oh man, you're good. I thought I was good but..wow, I am totally impressed.

macraven said:
stick with me on this one kiddo.

crystal palace friday morning hopefully very early.
mnsshp on sunday,
repeat but diner on cp sunday.

food and wine on saturday. we stroll, we graze, we check the dudes out.

friday night: the skillet food and adventure club.

when i decide what else for the other time periods and food, i will clue you in.

us chicagoites gotta stick together..........remember the famous mob from chgo you read about in school...........our role model maybe (i heard they pole danced.........)

you know macraven, I knew I could count on you ! but what is the skillet food on Friday night ?? and I definately want to do the Aventurers Club ! I have never been there but always wanted to go !! :banana:

mobsters pole dance ?! wow, I would pay big bucks to see that, especially If they look anything like Tony Soprano :lmao:

I am new around here but I would love to be part of this trip. Can I ask a question.... being that there are so many of yall, are there any discounts on the room's or anything for that matter?

macraven said:

i haven't told my hubby anything yet or my sons.
it would not go over well. i am dropping the bomb on sept 20, maybe the 19 i still have plenty of time to figure that one out.
don't ever worry before you have to.
for me, i can handle a week of screaming and yelling and crying.
but mine will be happy since i didn't use his credit cards for my adventure.

i can be your coach.
mac, what am i going to do with you??? :teeth:

PooohBear said:
you know macraven, I knew I could count on you ! but what is the skillet food on Friday night ?? and I definately want to do the Aventurers Club ! I have never been there but always wanted to go !! :banana:

mobsters pole dance ?! wow, I would pay big bucks to see that, especially If they look anything like Tony Soprano :lmao:
Skillet food is at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Thursday some are going there and some to O'Hanas.

dustysky said:
I am new around here but I would love to be part of this trip. Can I ask a question.... being that there are so many of yall, are there any discounts on the room's or anything for that matter?
Hello there!!
Come on and join the fun/madness!! :teeth:
We are all making seperate reservations so there is not a big group discount. But there are alot of good deals out there and if you share a room with someone (you can bring a friend or family member if you want. They don't have to be DISers) the cost goes down alot.

Our schedule is on the first page of this thread.
I am overseeing all this madness and started it in the first place. ;) So if you have questions you can PM me.
JennyMominRI is in charge of meals. That is the only upcoming deadline we have.
Alicnwondrln is in charge of the official trip tees.

Poke around the threads. See what you think. Ask any questions you may have. Talk to the DH and kiddies if you have them and let us know. :thumbsup2

mommaU4 said:
mac, what am i going to do with you??? :teeth:

momma, she needs a spanking ! oh wait, she might like that.... nevermind :blush:

mommau4 said:
Skillet food is at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Thursday some are going there and some to O'Hanas.

bue mac said something about skillet food on Friday ? is she confused or am I .. or are you and you just don't know it :lmao:

dustysky said:

Join us !!! :banana:

4greatboys said:
You go every year at that time. They havent caught on yet? :confused3 :teeth:

no, 2 years ago i told them i was going to see my gay cousin.

no one wanted to go with then.

last year, i think my mom was sick......but she got better so i went to see her brother in tampa....but then before i left, i did say i would hit orlando while in florida.....

no, he hasn't caught on yet, but then i am very nice to him the week before i spring it on him....... :rolleyes:

PooohBear said:
momma, she needs a spanking ! oh wait, she might like that.... nevermind :blush:

bue mac said something about skillet food on Friday ? is she confused or am I .. or are you and you just don't know it :lmao:

at wilderness lodge area there are 2 resturants. the cheaper one, not artist point resturant has a dish called the skillet. all the food is in the skillet and it is refilled as much as you want. its at the whispering canyon cafe.

i think the menu was posted earlier. let me give a hollar to our waitress kitty kat , the adventure queen for her to repost it. she likes to post food menus.

if she doesn't come back soon, i'll fetch it from allearsnet, but i expect a big tip if i have to take over kat's job.

dustysky said:

the ladies are going during value season. this is the cheapest rate time at disney for on site hotels.

i am staying at the value resorts because i am cheap and rather spend my money on food and ice cream.

i am using the AAA card for a discount. it gives me 15% off regular rate.

it also does the same discount for the moderates and deluxe hotels.

the only other discount i know of for rooms would be anyone that has the ap and books with it.

you can go as cheap as $61 plus tax for a room for one night at value resorts . the moderates are higher.

if you have beth/our momma, pair you up with someone, you can split the room cost.

Good evening all. Glad to see we have several more interested ladies!

Like macraven I'm also staying at a value resort. It works out better for me since I plan to stay for a week and I'm not interested in sharing a room. I'm also using the AAA rate unless Disney offers a special for that time period. I can stay a week for what it would cost me to stay 4 nights at CSR but I will miss being part of the hotel group. :sad: For those days I feel sure I won't be in the room that much. :)

PooohBear said:

I would not spank her as that would be a reward. :teeth:

The only talk of skillet food to my knowledge is the one that Kat is doing for Thurs at WCC for those who don't want O'hanas. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Hi there! I'm Jen, I mainly lurk. I'm not shy or anything, I just like to hang back and watch. Unless I've been drinking. Then all bets are off.

Anyway, I've really wanted to do this since I first heard about it, but I knew I couldn't do it alone, financially. So one night my friend Marianne and I were discussing (okay, ranting about) how we need vacations. So, being the trickster I am, slyly suggested Florida. "You know, a girls only trip! To DISNEY WORLD! We can drink and eat and slur our hellos to Mickey! I think we should do it in...hmm... fall sounds good!" And it was so. We need vacations away from Dhs that act like children (hers), SOs that act like children (mine), and children that act like children (also mine).
We're fun girls, I swear it! I don't know about pole dancing but Marianne does give a mean lap dance. And as far as stripper shoes go, I'll do anything to appear taller. Here's a pic or two to prove our fun-ness:
Before drinking commenced:
2426120550054427090vZWajN_ph.jpg

Doesn't Marianne (green cardigan) look like the sweet preacher's wife in training she is?

And a few drinks later:
2821317360054427090GbgtFa_ph.jpg

So, anyway, we're fun (have I mentioned that?) and if we can swing it, we're coming whether you like it or not! Hopefully, that's okay with you. Y'all sound like fun! Just beware: I attract weirdos. Remind me to tell the story of Guillermo the Drug/Arms Dealer.

jenny and friend/marianne, welcome to the group.

your pics are a red X, but you make a very lovely red x . you wear that color red well.

glad more are coming to join us.

jennyf917 said:
Hi there! I'm Jen, I mainly lurk. I'm not shy or anything, I just like to hang back and watch. Unless I've been drinking. Then all bets are off.

Anyway, I've really wanted to do this since I first heard about it, but I knew I couldn't do it alone, financially. So one night my friend Marianne and I were discussing (okay, ranting about) how we need vacations. So, being the trickster I am, slyly suggested Florida. "You know, a girls only trip! To DISNEY WORLD! We can drink and eat and slur our hellos to Mickey! I think we should do it in...hmm... fall sounds good!" And it was so. We need vacations away from Dhs that act like children (hers), SOs that act like children (mine), and children that act like children (also mine).
We're fun girls, I swear it! I don't know about pole dancing but Marianne does give a mean lap dance. And as far as stripper shoes go, I'll do anything to appear taller. Here's a pic or two to prove our fun-ness:
Before drinking commenced:
2426120550054427090vZWajN_ph.jpg

Doesn't Marianne (green cardigan) look like the sweet preacher's wife in training she is?

And a few drinks later:
2821317360054427090GbgtFa_ph.jpg

So, anyway, we're fun (have I mentioned that?) and if we can swing it, we're coming whether you like it or not! Hopefully, that's okay with you. Y'all sound like fun! Just beware: I attract weirdos. Remind me to tell the story of Guillermo the Drug/Arms Dealer.
Hello and welcome!!
mac's right about the pics being red x's, but that's cool. We don't discriminate. :teeth:
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Our guest list and schedule are on the front page of this thread.

When you are feeling brave jump on over to our main chat thread. Just don't say I didn't warn ya. :lmao: J/K We are not that bad.... :rolleyes1

jennyf917 said:
Just beware: I attract weirdos. Remind me to tell the story of Guillermo the Drug/Arms Dealer.

And I thought I was the only "weirdo magnet" as my DH calls me !!! You've got to come !! :banana:

jennyf917 said:
: I attract weirdos. Remind me to tell the story of Guillermo the Drug/Arms Dealer.

do you watch the shield?

the drug/arms dealer is in that show.........

they think that's the bad guys that killed lemonhead !!

Quick question...

For those staying on DVC points, which one are you staying at? I think I read somewhere that it was BC or SSR??

I am still pondering how I will do this and maybe renting points will be an option.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter