OMG - No Campsites for Oct 2010!!!

ftwildernessguy

<font color=green>I have a linen closet at home fu
OMG - what am I gonna do? I called for Oct '10 ressies and the CM told me they are totally booked. She said even if I could get one, it will cost 209.95 per night and that's for boondocking in the overflow lot!!!! Oh, the humanity!

I got mine for Oct. 2010, 11 & 12. The AAA rate was $39.95 per nite. ;)

Just call Rhonda. :worship:

I got mine for Oct. 2010, 11 & 12. The AAA rate was $39.95 per nite. ;)

Just call Rhonda. :worship:

I think I may have to link reservations, but will I have to move to a different site every other night or will FW let me stay in one spot? That's a good price - maybe I can get Florida resident rates if Deb stays on the same site.

Did I read right. You got ressies for 2010 already. Don't know why they would be booked. I just booked the Halloween weekend for 08. Had no problem. Even got AAA discount.

Just don;t see how they could be booked that far in advance.

I have had to link several ressies and they have never made me move.

Just my 2 cents

Dan B

By the way, which is the best loop not to get a campsite?

BTW I was over on the budget board for few chuckles, and they're discussing the merits of 4L boxes of wine for $10 a pop. That even scares me! :scared1:

By the way, which is the best loop not to get a campsite?

BTW I was over on the budget board for few chuckles, and they're discussing the merits of 4L boxes of wine for $10 a pop. That even scares me! :scared1:

I have lurked there too! I have gotten some wonderful tips on stretching our dollars but I must say I draw the line at making my own laundry/dish detergent. My husband thinks I'm a little out there already when he catches me cutting the dryer sheets in half, can't imagine if I tried to get him to use some of my home brew cleaning products. :rotfl:

I think I may have to link reservations, but will I have to move to a different site every other night or will FW let me stay in one spot? That's a good price - maybe I can get Florida resident rates if Deb stays on the same site.

With the FW upgrades the loop numbers will rotate, so you will not have to move sites. The site markers will be moved to accommodate those with multiple reservations.:rotfl2:

With the FW upgrades the loop numbers will rotate, so you will not have to move sites. The site markers will be moved to accommodate those with multiple reservations.:rotfl2:

Kind of like the chit chat thread.

You're in luck! I just found out that they are projecting fuel prices to be
$25+ per gallon by then so we can't go. I'll let you "have" my partial hookup for the bargain price of $550 per night; since they are already booked, you better take it while you can.

I am booking spots on Jim's lawn for 2010. He is serving free Kungaloosh and beer!:cool1:

Do you have a reservation # or maybe a website, I want a spot before they become harder to get than a spot in the WL pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter