OMG - No Campsites for Oct 2010!!!

There is no way they are booked for 2010 already. Heck I just made ressies for this Oct. They just haven't released the sites yet. I have never had to make ressies that far in advance. I do Christmas 1 yr. in advance but all other holidays i book a couple of mths in advance. If i don't get it I just keep trying and I have never not gotten a date that I wanted.

There is no way they are booked for 2010 already. Heck I just made ressies for this Oct. They just haven't released the sites yet. I have never had to make ressies that far in advance. I do Christmas 1 yr. in advance but all other holidays i book a couple of mths in advance. If i don't get it I just keep trying and I have never not gotten a date that I wanted.

Dan, this is a joke thread...

Dang I been had. First time in all these years LOL Jen you must be better if you are online. or either on good meds. LOL

I have LOTS of meds, and IV (which they had to put in TWICE!:scared1: ) and my air card. I also have no 4 year old screaming! If I could just get to the bathroom without a blue streak coming from my mouth, I would be on cloud nine. And they want me to drink all this water!:scared1:

And it's not even April 1. I busted out laughing when I first saw the title, then saw who posted it.

I'm getting ready to fax in my order to park my new Class A in the 1500 loop so I can save $$$. If they don't let me, I'm going to sue Disney for discrimination. Then I'm going to order room service from Trails' End.

Sue in Texas

$110.00 is to much for a night in any campground........even Disney's when I can stay in Disneys hotel's from 89.00. If it remains at $110.00 I will be canceling my 10/2009 reservation that would be double the price of this year of $56.00 per night. I will go somewhere else that wants my business.

Maybe we should ALL wright the FTW manager

On a brighter note there should be plenty of spots next year. Reservations will get easier to get. The camper boom from 9/11 has came to an end and most of the post 9/11 crowd are selling there rigs now. The high fuel cost got them. They are everywhere and cheep. The fort will go back to less than full occupancy soon

Maybe we can have a remember the Fort GG at a Campground that would love to see us.

I think we should just figure out a way to get the mangers at the Fort to read these threads.

Jeff, count me in for the memorial grand gathering. Kinda like people nowadays don't have a funeral, they have a celebration of life or something like that. We can have a celebration of fort camping, and tell stories of what it was like when we used to camp there, personal andectotes that sort of thing, maybe a picture or 2..

when you come, can you bring me my poland spring water.

If my no good, worthless lazy, sloppy, (add the rest of the words that Chevy Chase uses in Christmas Vacation when he gets the jelly of the month club) could get me a reservation for Halloween, I'll be there. Actually, maybe I shouldn't wait until the last minute to look for ressies....... Rhonda's trying like heck, so I feel confident that I'll be there to take some of your water when you aren't looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter