OMG..We did it!!

Sorry guys, busy day couldn't get to the computer. Our guide felt he could still get us an Oct. UY and maybe even Sept. That is what I meant by 2yrs of points. We'll get the 2006 points and then more in 2007. We did get the $86per pt price too since we were still in their system from our old contract. Those two things were the clinchers for us, we were really debating and thinking we'd might wait for AKV but pretty much took an hour to think about it and called back to put down our deposit on SSR.

We're so excited and trying to figure out how soon we can get down there.

Congrats and welcome home. :banana:

Although judging by your name I'm surprised you have the $ left over for another fun and expensive hobby!:dance3:

Congrats and welcome home. :banana:

Although judging by your name I'm surprised you have the $ left over for another fun and expensive hobby!:dance3:

LOL....you are right! It helps that my kids are still lower levels and that I'm a teacher so I have one less expense (tuition) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter