Once in a Lifetime Adventure, Again! ~ PTR

We are sort of packed, still a few ticks to get!

Yes got my Mickey Mail in July, there are some photos on page 5! :flower1:

My bad! I didn't get an alert for that post!! I didn't think we got disney luggage tags! But I'm guessing you still have to get your luggage before MDE? That's if you're using it.
At least Hermine has gone through not sure what's happening to TS Gaston but hopefully you won't have major downpours!

My bad! I didn't get an alert for that post!! I didn't think we got disney luggage tags! But I'm guessing you still have to get your luggage before MDE? That's if you're using it.
At least Hermine has gone through not sure what's happening to TS Gaston but hopefully you won't have major downpours!

I know, I didn't think we got the luggage tags but it was an added bonus! :flower1:

Yes, you get your bags from baggage claim before MDE. I never spotted where to leave your bags the last time have them delivered to your resort for you, and we took them straight to the MDE coach with us.

TBH, that suits us anyway because when we got off MDE at the hotel the last time, Bell Services took them straight away and told us to phone as soon as we were ready for someone to bring them up. :)

There was some report that Gaston was headed for the UK? He seems to have hit his peak in the middle of the Atlantic so hopefully he has gone! :teleport:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter