One nephew OK 2 others still there please pray for them UPDATED LAST POST ON PG2

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
My one nephew was in the WTC today and saw the 1st plane hit and led everyone out of his office.. as he was on the 46th floor they made it down to the 39th floor as the 2nd plane hit...everyone started running in the stairwells and some started going up instead of down...he got as many people as he could to come down with him and they all made it safely out just in time..my other 2 nephews ( a NYC PO 7 NYCFM) are still there helping people and don't know when they will be home ..Please pray for them and all the other rescue teams...I have been crying all day and just felt like I had to come here to vent...May God Bless all the people we have lost and all their families and may we find the courage to find these people who did this and DESTROY THEM.... May God watch over Jaypd our special Dis person ..Marianne

We live in Indy but my daughter's boy friend lives in Virgina and his mother works for the
Pentigon and was in the parking lot when the plane hit. I'm glad she is safe.

bunnymkc - so glad your nephew made it out safely and helped others too. Prayers for your NYCPD & NYCFD family. I am a born and bred New Yorker and my heart grieves for the lives lost and for my City. I thank God that our family in NY is all safe. One of the pilots killed was from the next town over from me - our prayers are with his family and all the other innocent people killed in this horrific travesty.

I'm a fire captain here in South Florida and my prayers are with your family and all others that have been affected by this, the bravery displayed today by all those people is amazing, we can never repay them or their families for their losses.

Marianne, My family joins you in our thoughts and prayers for all involved in this horrible tragedy.

Prayers and hugs for all of you who are living through the REAL terror of this incident!

Our prayers are with you and with all of the rescue workers. God bless them and all of the families and friends of the victims.

Our prayers are with you. I continue to sit in stunned silence trying to make sense out of the events that have unfolded over the past 36 hours. I know that this is an impossible task. Our thoughts and prayers are with our nation, and the families who have lost so much in this horrific event.

My prayers are with you and with all of those who are so closely affected. My husband has two offices, one in Jersey City, one in the World Financial Center. By the pure grace of God, he was in JC yesterday morning. He watched from the second plane hit to the complete crumble. He made it home and has been sitting on the couch every since. He periodically cries and then is ok for a few mins. but he isn't talking much. He just sits and stares. I know that he will be ok, I just pray for all the others.

Still thinking of you and your brave nephews.

I found out today that 2 of the terrorists may have been in a raw bar (Shuckums) 2 minutes from my fire station (Hollywood, Florida) last week and had refused to pay their bill, and the manager tried to speak with them and when he asked if they had money to pay their bill, one of them said of course they had money, he was an airline pilot.

The FBI has been serving search warrants to 2 addresses here in Hollywood today because they may have also lived here.

Just wanted to update all of you and tell you that they are both OK...They called and just said they are working 12 hour shifts and it is very bad there....I hope & pray we have seen the end of these terrible things and that all the resue workers are OK also...prayers to all of them and to all the familes that are suffering right now...God Bless America...and God Bless all of you for your thoghts & prayers...Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter