One of my favorite promotions of the year- Cheesecake Factory

Agreed - I get a $200 gift card for myself every year (16 free slice cards!). Basically lots of free cheesecake for just prepaying for your next 2-3 trips there. (I'd do more but we found 16 seemed to be the right number for the 3 months you can redeem them - we basically just bring a slice home everytime we take a trip to the mall.

Used to buy $250-$300 here but they changed redemption to one piece per visit last year. Since we don't live real close to a location we ended up wasting 10 free slices and the coupons could not be redeemed. For years I had no problem getting a piece for myself, my wife, and our son on the same visit. Not anymore. We only bought $50 in cards this year as their food prices have dramatically increased and we are just not eating there often like we used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter