• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Ride per day with key or what?

jcl110

Earning My Ears
Is the rule for one ride per day with onsite key in effect now or is it something that will be in effect in the next few months?
I read a 3 page thread here and now I am totally confused.
Help!

I received all my documents for my stay at HRH June 30 to July 5. One of the vouchers says express line access ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Key readers are not in effect yet. Go and enjoy while you can!

The very first key readers won't be operational until July. Apparently they will start using the key readers at that time to verify the key is good, but they won't start enforcing the one ride per day rule until all the key readers are in at all the rides and they know the system works, which will be a few months.

i'm, keeping my fingers crossed they wont be in place until after aug 23rd..

patty

Just got in last night!!!! FOTL is the BOMB!!! Right now it was a 5 min wait with those magical keys!! You feel like a VIP!!! Hello HARD ROCK HOTEL was AWESOME!!!! Questions anyone??

Even with key readers, I wouldn't worry. There really were no lines to speak of for UE.

Best part of our stay at HRH was FOTL. Worse part of stay was car broken into, another post.

We used Fotl on a Saturday, June 9th. I expected it to be very crowded at Universal, it was'nt. I think the longest wait time for anyone was 15 minutes. It was still nice to pass everyone up. My older children went to IOA, they said many rides were closed. They did enjoy FOTL. I wonder how it will be when the new hotel opens.

Tigger

We're going Sept 28 & 29. Will key readers be functioning? Hope they have lots of delays in getting system up & running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter