Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

Since the October hours are out, I went and played around with the online booking system a little since I can make our ADRs on Saturday. I almost wish I hadn't! I tried to make ADRS for my restaurants for the times I wanted, but one week earlier (since my window doesn't open 'til Saturday). I didn't like what I was seeing - I could get hardly anything. I know this does not mean I won't get what I want during my week, but it is a little discouraging. I'm not nearly as excited as I was . . .:worried:

October hours are out? When did they come out? I don't see them online anywhere. Can you point them out? This will greatly help me with my ADRs and plans.

I have booked for Dec. by buying pts. from a DVC member. Will I be able to access the online ADR as if I am the DVC member using my reserv/confirm #? If so do, I have to use my phone # or the phone # of the DVC member?

:wizard: :santa:

I have booked for Dec. by buying pts. from a DVC member. Will I be able to access the online ADR as if I am the DVC member using my reserv/confirm #? If so do, I have to use my phone # or the phone # of the DVC member?

you would have to use whatever information is on the reservation. so you would have to talk to the DVC member.

I will be making our ADR's 7/4. Can someone tell me how the system will know I'm a resort guest so I can make ADR's for an additional 10 days? Do I need to type in my reservation number somewhere? Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldorn1

you would have to use whatever information is on the reservation. so you would have to talk to the DVC member.

The reservation has all of my info. on the confirmation. So it is under my name and home address etc. If that makes any difference!
Thanks for any assistance!

I rang Disney Dining last night to cancel a reservation I had made online. I have been unable to bring up any ADR booked online. I asked the CM what phone number was associated with the ADR. He says that it shows 'unknown' to him which he was quite suprised by. I entered my cell number as my phone number when the booking was made which it accepted fine. I have no resort booking linking up to it to default to anything else. I'm going to try a different number next time I make an ADR but its really frustrating. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else is having difficulties retrieving their ADR's.

I saw on another board this morning that someone had success retrieving their TA-booked reservation this morning. Sure enough, I checked with mine and it connected. Disney finally fixed something. :thumbsup2

How did you do this? I have my reservation number but with a telephone number i cant get anything up.

Quick question. I am too tired to search. I am going to get up and go for Canada online along with others. Once I add a reservation to my cart, is it mine or can someone snag it until I "check out" all the way. I don't have to check out after each one do I?

I've made a couple ADRs online and put in our celebrations under 'what are you celebrating', but when I pull them up they don't show the celebrations. Anyone else not have them show up when they retrieve their reservations?

It should be your phone number, especially if that's what is on your confirmation. :goodvibes

I've made a couple ADRs online and put in our celebrations under 'what are you celebrating', but when I pull them up they don't show the celebrations. Anyone else not have them show up when they retrieve their reservations?

I have the exact same problem. I've even entered the celebration in again and it still doesn't show up. Someone on this thread said that they thought the celebration WAS still there, but just wasn't showing up online. I hope that's true. I'd like to hear from other people on what they have found too.:goodvibes

Have people been checking out after each ADR or do you do a few and then check out?

Have people been checking out after each ADR or do you do a few and then check out?

I highly getting the 3 or 4 most important ADR's then checking out. Once I had my CRT, CM and 8 AM Tusker house in my basket, I made a bee-line for the checkout. It felt SO good to have them wrapped up! :banana::banana:You never know when the system will act up. And anything 4 or 5 down on the list isn't going to disappear in the extra few minutes it takes to check out and start again.

Quick question. I am too tired to search. I am going to get up and go for Canada online along with others. Once I add a reservation to my cart, is it mine or can someone snag it until I "check out" all the way. I don't have to check out after each one do I?

The ADR is yours if it is in your cart until you check out. If you are browsing the site, you have two hours until your time runs out. If you are inactive (go to the bathroom, etc)...you only have 20 mins before your time runs out.

You can add up to 10 ADRs in your cart at one time. I did that on my first day and it worked perfectly.

I happened to be on the phone tonight with CRO (not sure what it's now called) regarding resort info. Anyways, the CM reminded me to call back Sun morning to make my 90 day dining ADR's. I then asked about making them all (90+10) online. She said I could only book 90 days out online therefore if I needed to make 90+10 I needed to call. Is this correct or is the CM mis-informed? Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter