Only two days of DDP, but boy was it worth it!

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a long Memorial weekend trip and decided to try the DDP now that it's available to us as DVC members.

For our 2 night stay at OKW, we purchased the plan (2 adults and 2 children for a cost of just over $195.)

I kept track of our receipts and the prices of all of our meals. Our grand total came out to $432 for what we got on the DDP! That's a savings of $237! It actually would have been more but last night at Epcots French restaurant, we were too full and we bypassed dessert! That would probably have added another $15 to $20.

Definitely worth it!

Deb

It's great to hear that the DDP worked for your family! We will be trying it in November, and for us it is a great deal. We normally eat a fair amount of TS meals, and just our dinners alone cover the cost of the entire plan! Glad you had a great trip!

Same here! We love going to nice restaurants and I'm afraid we passed that along to our dd who's almost 8! In fact, she wasn't always happy with the kids meals but as I told her, in another year, she'll have to buy the adult package anyway! I was very happy with the service we were given everywhere we went and there were no limits! You just can't go wrong with this plan, unless you don't enjoy eating! :thumbsup2

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter