** OPENING DAY PRICING 2019 Pt 1 January-May: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Congratulations! You won't be sorry!!! We took our first cruise a couple of years and loved it so much, we have 2 more currently booked! It is an amazing experience, full of amazing memories, you and your family will never forget! And, what better way to travel the world, than on a Disney cruise?!?! :boat:

Thanks!! Despite the cost being higher than what we had hoped, we are REALLY excited for the cruise!

Yes, but it is a 4A room! One can always downgrade to a double-digit room type and still enjoy their cruise just the same... :ssst:
Unfortunately, for that cruise date, the least expensive room for a party of 4 is over $9,300 (the Royal is just shy of $50,000). That's high, but it is what it is. People will pay it, so you can't blame DCL for grabbing as much $$$ as they can.

Yes, this Easter week cruise is super expensive. The inside rooms are coming in over $9300.

I just priced a deluxe oceanview family stateroom (08D) and it's $9654 for a party of 4. Here's the data:

Fantasy
4/13/19 2A2K (6,4) 08D (5 Forward) $9654.64 [2828|2828|1734|1734] no ins/air/OBB/trans

This cruise was originally planned to be a family reunion but I'm sure we're going to have a meeting about this!

Unfortunately, for that cruise date, the least expensive room for a party of 4 is over $9,300 (the Royal is just shy of $50,000). That's high, but it is what it is. People will pay it, so you can't blame DCL for grabbing as much $$$ as they can.

There are no inside or oceanview rooms available, at all? I don't recall the sail date, but maybe it wasn't planned far enough in advance. IDK?:confused3

Honestly that is the crazy part to me... at such a high price its comparatively little to have the "nicest" cat.

Last edited:
On our Fantasy 4/6/19 cruise the week before that one, the total price is quite a bit lower but I was surprised that moving from an inside to a veranda is only $180 more pp. I may move my 3 children from the inside across the hall to a connecting veranda.

Silver, booked 11/1
Dream - 5/13/19 - 2A - 4C - $2,704.38 ($1,352.19)($1,352.19) - with OBB/no ins/no transfers/no air

Dream - 5/13/19 - 3A - 4C - $3,397.77 ($1,352.19)($1,352.19)($693.39) - with OBB/no ins/no transfers/no air

This thread is basically done as these days have been released online... when the next round is released I'll be making a new thread for the new dates! I'll make sure to post about it in the sticky for 2019 at the top of the page, so no need to follow this thread! :cutie:

Thanks for organizing this thread. It was so helpful for us as we booked our 1st cruise!

I booked the 14 night westbound PC from Port Canaveral while on the Fantasy on 10/31/2017 and all
accessible cabins were gone so we booked a 10B. I am P but booked on G day...
2/24/2019 10B 2A 1751.40 + 1751.40 + 827.14 ins = $4329.94 Wonder OBB] no ins, grat

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter