Opening times at Universal?

TRexy

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help me? What are the opening times for Universal Studios and Island of Adventure? Can you still gain early entry with a multi-day ticket, and if so, on what days and at what time?
Thank you so much!:) :)

8 on EE days 9 otherwise. I don't know about multi-day passes we had flextickets.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:

TRexy
I just received my Olando FLEXTickets and spoke to "Josh"in CS,when I ordered them. Early entry is for FLEXtickets andAP tickets-Sunday and Thursday for US and Monday and Wednesday for IOA.Hope this helps.

We have 3 day/2 park Escape Passes........does this validate us for early entry?:confused:

3 day pass should be the ticket for early entry. go have a blast:pinkbounc

TRexy,

This is the # I called to verify my EE-1-800-447-0665.You might want to double check,to avoid any dissapointment.Have a great trip.

Thank you everyone - I think I shall ring so as to avoid disappointment. I wouldn't like to be left standing outside, watching all those other guests walk in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter