Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

I got fabric swatches for my DF suits today and they are so nice.

We are having a black morning suit jacket with grey trousers, this will be the same for the groomsmen and the two fathers.

The dilemma we are having is what color wasitcoats and cravats. I suggested silver waistcoast and pink cravats but after seeing the fabrics I have suggested for my DF ivory waistcoat and pink cravat (my dress is ivory and pink) and for everyone else silver waistcoats and pink cravats as my bridesmaids are going to be in silver and pink.

What do you think? Any other suggestions would be good if any one has any. I will take pictures tomorrow and post the pics of the fabrics we like

I purchased my veil last week, its shell pink with crstals scattered over it, Its the first thing that I have for the wedding!

Once I take a picture I will post it on here

Everything looks so nice! Your wedding dress is beautiful, I cannot wait to see it in pink. Happy planning :)

Everything is so pretty and pink! I love pink! When are you thinking about your wedding? You're so decisive - I have scrapbook upon scrpabook of ideas and mood boards for different parts of my day and for the rehearsal dinner, and, and,..... I think I might be a little over-obsessed!

I would LOVE to see your veil - shell pink sounds delicious!

we are hoping for oct 08 wedding at the pavillion and we have not yet decided on a reception but we want an illuminations party

Its such a pale pink, when you see it you think is that really pink and thats how pale my dress is so it goes well together

It sounds beautiful - I can't wait to see your photos! We're hoping for August 2008 - it's so exciting!!!! Have you chosen your shoes yet?popcorn::

the pair i love are diana hassell and are £165, they are antique rose lace ones they are like ballet shoes as they are flat but I cannot spend that much on shoes!! I will wear thema gain I think as they are not white/ivory.

I'm having problems with my jewellery at the moment as I iedally want pink pearls (real ones not costume) and cant find any decent ones anywhere, I just came back from antigua and we went on a shopping trip and saw this great pendant but we didnt carry enough money with us as I thought I would not see anything so I'm upset I missed it

That is SO the way it happens - I also have regrets about things I*should* have bought at the time but for one reason or another didn't :(

Those shoes sound fantastic! I love ballet shoes - and I think on my wedding day I could EASILY justify an expensive pair!!!! I think you should get them, and have happy feet!!!

Have you found any invitations to co-ordinate with? I'm in the middle of searching for those at the moment, so I can be prepared to go as soon as I am booked!

I make wedding stationery as my business so i will desgin something nearer the time, I did disney engagement invites and also I did a disney newsletter that I sent to see how many people would be interested in joining us.

I think I will get the shoes as they will look fab with jeans as well, I just need to find a stockist near me! Or try and see if a pair comes up on ebay

Ahhhh - how fun! I would love to do that as a job! You must get super-busy!

I look forward to seeing your finished designs - the newsletter is a great idea - I should really send that out to our friends and family too.....!

Yes, get those shoes!!!!

I am sooooo excited I just got off the phone from DFTW and they said they can assign me a planner in april not long now!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

OMG sooo Beautiful... I love the card holders.. I would love to order them:)

Time will FLY by!! You will be suprised.... I love everything you have chosen!! It will all look so beautiful together. I bet you ar egetting really excited:dance3:

Time will FLY by!! You will be suprised.... I love everything you have chosen!! It will all look so beautiful together. I bet you ar egetting really excited:dance3:

I am getting excited I found these boards at the end of last year so i have really loved seeing everyones wedding evolve and now its my turn!!!

I am going to take a picture of my veil and post that in the next few days

ok I have seen some more things and wanted you thoughts
necklace.jpg

this necklace is leather and pearls and would be in ivory and pink

shoes.jpg

I LOVE these shoes but the are £165 which is around $300!!

tiara.jpg

this tiara maches the necklace and i thought it was a bit different

vintage_pearl_necklace_original.jpg

Or i have seen this range which is a bit more pretty that the other necklace

Let me know what you think and which necklace you prefer

I love both necklaces to be honest, but the 1st one goes with the tiara more!

Btw, where did you find the website that rents suits for 3 weeks? I would love to rent DF's suit and £80 is a great price.

I love your dress and a light pink is beautiful. I think the shoes you have picked are great. I'm going with a slight heel just cause I'm not used to wearing flats, but I love the style you have chosen:goodvibes

Have you managed to find any bridesmaids dresses yet, silver and pink sounds lovely! I too love sash's so I know where you're coming from.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter