Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Here is what I like so far!
My Dress but in ice pink and ivory
J127.jpg

My wedding ring
ring.jpg

Our Cake -colours are to be baby pink and silver
cake.jpg

My flowers but all baby pink
rosecrystal_small.jpg

My DF Suit with silver waistcoat and pink cravat
suit.jpg

My place card holders
placecardholders.jpg

Let me know what you think

Everything looks great so far. The dress is beautiful, have you tried it on yet?

yes I have about 4 times!! It makes me feel like a princess!

I'm going to order it on thursday this week! I cant wait

I actually always wanted to marry in black but then when my DF proposed i just felt drawn to pink.

He was worried i would come in a shocking bright pink and he kept telling me i want a traditional dress!!

I think i have covered the dress ok with it being so pale that you can just about tell its pink!!

I'll update the page when I have found more things, this board is so inspirational

Everything looks great! With all you've done so far, you'll have it all done and stress free closer to your wedding, way to go!!!:thumbsup2

Everything looks great! Where did you get your place card holders? I would really love them for our wedding. Great ideas!

I love th dress very pretty.
My only comment is you may not want pink flowers if your having a pink dress.
In pictures and such they may get lost in all the pink of the dress.
But then again i havent seent he actual colors so it may not.
Just somthing to think about.

I love the cake. Is it a cake or a pile of meringue cookies? Or is it a cake with meringue on the outside? It's so unique. It looks light and fluffy.

Belle1981 said:
Everything looks great! Where did you get your place card holders? I would really love them for our wedding. Great ideas!

We also found the same ones for sale on ebay. :thumbsup2

I think we're getting the same placecard holders!! I think they're so cute. I have 6 chosen that we liked and we sent an email to like 8 family members to vote- we're so indecisive :rotfl: and that one won out hands down.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I havent actually got my wedidng date yet but at least I can gather all the info for when I do!

I'm not sure what the cake is I found it on a website here in the UK and just loved it as its so different but after seeing all the cake pictures on the other thread I do love some of the disney ones.

I am just looking for mr BM dresses now, I want them in silver with pale pink sashes but cant seem to find anything like it. I want them to have tea lenght ones as the heat is going to hard for us in wedding attire so I dont want them to suffer as well. I would also like for them to be able to wear them again for christmas parties and things like that.

We are not too sure about my DF suit either weather to rent it here and fly it over or rent it in orlando, we have 2 best men and 2 dads and my DF in suits, so any ideas would be great. I have found a website that rents for 3 weeks for £80 per suit which is great and so cheap but i dont know if we can get a better deal in orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter