OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Emma, it was quite easy to make! The hardest bit was hiding the wires for the lights.

Karen thats brill!!!:worship: They would cost a fortune in DLP to buy I bet!!!

I had my xmas pressie mapped out by paul..those big figurine type things I got, but we went into H&M today and HE spotted mickey mouse hoodies!:rotfl: There was a dark grey one with hundreds of mickeys on it and a cream version, he bought me both of them!!:goodvibes

I'm so happy but I look abit like an Emo kid:rotfl:

edited to say they are selling for £19.99 which I think is fab!

I had my xmas pressie mapped out by paul..those big figurine type things I got, but we went into H&M today and HE spotted mickey mouse hoodies!:rotfl: There was a dark grey one with hundreds of mickeys on it and a cream version, he bought me both of them!!:goodvibes

I'm so happy but I look abit like an Emo kid:rotfl:

edited to say they are selling for £19.99 which I think is fab!

SOunds nice :thumbsup2 Was Inverness busy today ? I am heading up tomorrow :confused3

SOunds nice :thumbsup2 Was Inverness busy today ? I am heading up tomorrow :confused3

I honestly didn't think it looked any diferent from a 'normal' Saturday?:confused3 plenty of parking spaces at 10.30 in the mutli storey carpark next to the bus station. And getting the car after 2 there was still spaces!:)

Hi did you notice if they do them in smallish sizes? Im off to Livingston shopping tomorrow and I think theres an H&M there.

Hello everyone.... How is everyone this evening?

Hi did you notice if they do them in smallish sizes? Im off to Livingston shopping tomorrow and I think theres an H&M there.

They defo had size 10 upwards but they are small sizing!:thumbsup2

The lass that worked there said they also had wooly pinocchio, bambi and Mickey jumpers but they flew off the shelves!!..they would have been so cool too!:rotfl:
Oh and I saw a grey hoody and it had a wee minnie on the front and on the back it was the back of mynnie and mickey cuddling each other, that was £19.99 also but too big for me or I would have taken it!:laughing:

New Look had a Tinkerbell dark grey T-shirt with a pink castle and it was lovely, £12.
They also had mickey and minnie t-shirts too.

Hello everyone.... How is everyone this evening?
I'm home alone and bored!! Plus my friend who I usually chat on line with has just landed in Orlando and at this moment is on her way to WDW.

Yeah not bad...... abit bored...

I'm home alone and bored!! Plus my friend who I usually chat on line with has just landed in Orlando and at this moment is on her way to WDW.

OOooooo I'm jealous... I really really want to go to WDW soon...

Yeah not bad...... abit bored...

OOooooo I'm jealous... I really really want to go to WDW soon...

Me too, but we are saving for Christmas 2010. But I guess that is 2 years that I can use to plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter