OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Poppyolivia will be heading straight to H&M tomorrow, Santa may have to bring me an extra couple of presents:rolleyes1 . My mickey jumpers are the butt of many jokes at work!

Gosh I've just been looking at some WDW info and pics and I cant wait to see abit of sun LOL

Hi folks. I've been playing about with facebook and think I've found some of you :thumbsup2

Sure that it will take me a while before I really understand what I'm doing :confused3 :rolleyes1

If you want to add me as a friend then look for disneypal1@gmail.com :)

Hi folks. I've been playing about with facebook and think I've found some of you :thumbsup2

Sure that it will take me a while before I really understand what I'm doing :confused3 :rolleyes1

If you want to add me as a friend then look for disneypal1@gmail.com :)

Jinx - I am trying to work out the whole facebook thing - not getting very far at the mo!!! Must be my age ;)

Hi everyone :goodvibes Love your wreath, Karen. :santa:
We have 3 girls and a 3 bedroom house.

So do we ~ my middle and youngest DDs share. My youngest doesn't mind but middle one hates it. Every time she kicks off I remind her that a 4 bedroom house would mean a greatly increased mortgage which would mean no Disney holidays for a very long time so she soon shuts up then.

I always tell her that if having to share a bedroom with her sister is her only gripe when she's grown-up then she won't have had too bad a childhood, will she! Ooh, you can see I can be a hard mother!! :rotfl:

I always tell her that if having to share a bedroom with her sister is her only gripe when she's grown-up then she won't have had too bad a childhood, will she! Ooh, I can be a hard mother!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

I gave Kyra the biggest room in our flat, maybe that was mistake :lmao:

I always tell her that if having to share a bedroom with her sister is her only gripe when she's grown-up then she won't have had too bad a childhood, will she! Ooh, you can see I can be a hard mother!! :rotfl:

We all know you are a wonderful Disney mum :grouphug:

Hi everyone :goodvibes Love your wreath, Karen. :santa:

So do we ~ my middle and youngest DDs share. My youngest doesn't mind but middle one hates it. Every time she kicks off I remind her that a 4 bedroom house would mean a greatly increased mortgage which would mean no Disney holidays for a very long time so she soon shuts up then.

My two eldest share - there will be a major battle once the baby is old enough to go into a bed. I'm seriously considering an annual rota, unless there is a 'natural' share that emerges as they get older.

Right i think im going to go bed now.

Got 2 sets of visitors coming over tomorrow so will be a busy day.

Have a good evening everyone, night :)

Yep, my eldest and middle shared for a few years then I swopped them round. There's only 4 years between them all but the younger two are closer in age and are both at secondary school whereas eldest is at art college so needs a bit more space to do her homework in although she does have the smallest room.

Reid, that was very sweet of you to say although Emma's proved she's definitely a better mum by giving Kyra the biggest room! :rotfl2: At least I'm better than my DH ~ when middle DD kicks off he offers her her own room, the shed in the garden! :lmao:

Yep, my eldest and middle shared for a few years then I swopped them round. There's only 4 years between them all but the younger two are closer in age and are both at secondary school whereas eldest is at art college so needs a bit more space to do her homework in although she does have the smallest room.

Reid, that was very sweet of you to say although Emma's proved she's definitely a better mum by giving Kyra the biggest room! :rotfl2: At least I'm better than my DH ~ when middle DD kicks off he offers her her own room, the shed in the garden! :lmao:

We have parallel lives. My younger two are closer in age and I imagine that will be the 'natural' share in the future. My DH has offered the garage to my eldest when she moans about sharing. Isn't it funny that sharing a room is viewed as some sort of hardship nowadays? My MIL had to share a bed with her two sisters!
:scared1:

:lmao: :lmao:

My late FIL was one of 12 children and they lived in a 3 bedroom house too ~ I think they used to have a shift system for the beds!

I agree ~ kids these days don't know they're born OMG, now I'm not only showing my age but I sound like my own mother :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao:

My late FIL was one of 12 children and they lived in a 3 bedroom house too ~ I think they used to have a shift system for the beds!

I agree ~ kids these days don't know they're born OMG, now I'm not only showing my age but I sound like my own mother :scared1:

:lmao:
Yes, both my MIL and FIL came from huge families and thought they were lucky to have blankets for their beds! BTW, I have already turned into my own mother. I even say to the girls, 'I've got eyes in the back of my head.' How did it come to this?:rotfl:

Wow it's quiet on here again today. Within the past 5 minutes I just got a picture message from my friend from work who is at Disneyland Paris right now and one from my dis pal Emily who went to WDW yesterday. I wish I was with either of them!!

I'm over the moon! I've just finished my blog for uni! :banana: :banana: That's me done for the semester!

Bob xoxoxox

Hello every one

how are you? I am finally over my cold!!! DFi has it though now :( atleast it should be over by christmas day fingers crossed lol

I just been catchin up on the posts

Bob i can belive about your DFi's dads photo book i would be so disapointed

and about Cayee Anthonys death it was all over the news when we were in Florida in October I cant believe how badly it was dealt with it isnt a surprise people do take the law in to their own hands

and karen that wreath WOW i would pay a good price for that have you thoughtabout a change in career lol

evening all

how is everyone

i am almost finished with my christmas shopping am i the only one left still shopping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter