OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horray!! the sun is out and it has finally stopped raining.

I can hang all my washing out now.

lucky you lol its horrible here today. its not raining yet but the clouds look like they are waiting for me to step outside the door :rotfl:

I think I took too many clothes with us on holiday - I cant believe how many have come back unworn

Hope it's ok for me to join in this thread, hello everyone!!:) had the chance to have front row tickets to see walking with dinosaurs months ago and said no because I didn't think my DS would like it. He's just seen the advert and is mesmorised!!:sad2:

Hope it's ok for me to join in this thread, hello everyone!!:) had the chance to have front row tickets to see walking with dinosaurs months ago and said no because I didn't think my DS would like it. He's just seen the advert and is mesmorised!!:sad2:

Hello and welcome to the mad thread. Everyone is welcome to join in - sometimes its quiet like now and other times its totally mad

hello and welcome of course you can join in. thats just typical isnt it lol. at least he doesnt know he missed out

small world can you put up the pics of the princess tiaras when you get a chance :flower3:

I think I took too many clothes with us on holiday - I cant believe how many have come back unworn

Better then not taking enough:thumbsup2

Welcome, everyone is welcome to join in here just jump in:goodvibes

hello and welcome of course you can join in. thats just typical isnt it lol. at least he doesnt know he missed out

small world can you put up the pics of the princess tiaras when you get a chance :flower3:

yes I will do - thanks for reminding me

Oooohh I would love to see these too:lovestruc

I've been busy on ebay and need something for snowwhite. Anyone know if they've seen anything in the parks?

:)

Evening everyone!!

I have been on sims 3 basically the whole day!

(except when I was cleaning, cooking and shopping) man it's a good game!

We had an Indian takeaway, we couldn't go out because he's in work for 3.30 in the morning :( so now he's watching tele and I'm on here! Were so exciting!:lmao:

Hi everyone!

Oh my lord! I can barely walk today!!!!!

I can't believe my muscles are that underworked! :scared1:

But was is really good is my bum muscles are killing, so it means it definitely got to all of them! :teeth:

Am very very very glad it's a rest day though, and also that Jack can drive, as moving my feet would kill my calves!!

I feel your pain! That was me last week, it doesn't last - honest!
Today was my rest day so I gave my lower body a rest and did one of the preset upper body workouts instead, I really enjoyed it. Back to the grindstone tomorrow though!
Trying to work out exactly when I can fit it in though, in work for 7am ish and then hopefully home before 5pm but out again at half 6 for a staff meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter