OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

can i join too. :flower3:

Your more then welcome to join us in this madhouse:thumbsup2

To anyone who is doing the Active thing on the Wii are the workouts allowing you to rest parts of your body each day, i.e. upper body workout, next day you do a lower body workout? I was always taught to do this when I was composing fitness plans for people

Your more then welcome to join us in this madhouse:thumbsup2

To anyone who is doing the Active thing on the Wii are the workouts allowing you to rest parts of your body each day, i.e. upper body workout, next day you do a lower body workout? I was always taught to do this when I was composing fitness plans for people

you do two days then have a rest day but each time they mix up the the exercises. it doesnt state that it does but so far one days has really focused on upper body and the other the lower. i can tell by where i feel the pain the next day :rotfl:

you do two days then have a rest day but each time they mix up the the exercises. it doesnt state that it does but so far one days has really focused on upper body and the other the lower. i can tell by where i feel the pain the next day :rotfl:

After a while you won't feel any pain unless you increase the intensity:goodvibes

On the 30 day challenge the workouts are mixed, both upper and lower body workouts on any one session. You can choose the custom workouts which will target mixed or just upper/lower body. I'm working through the medium setting, not quite ready for the hard setting yet!!
That's what I've done today, the workout I had yesterday was more lower body than upper and my thighs/bum were killing me! So today was a rest day so I chose an upper body workout as I didn't want to rest!

those wii sound great i think i might get one .think ill stick to mario kart doe those workout sessions sounds too much like hard work :rotfl:
i could do with a work out now after having chineese and choclate cake my little minnie mouse was 4 today but she has chicken pox so the party was cancelled:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Poor DD hope she gets better soon. Horrible to have to miss her party though:sad1:

those wii sound great i think i might get one .think ill stick to mario kart doe those workout sessions sounds too much like hard work :rotfl:
i could do with a work out now after having chineese and choclate cake my little minnie mouse was 4 today but she has chicken pox so the party was cancelled:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Hope your DD feels better soon:hug:

oh your poor dd. thats awful missing her party i hope she wasnt upset. hope she feels better soon

she had a party in playschool fri b4 she got sick so all wasnt lost, also were headin to disney nxt wk a surprise trip for and her sis who turns 3 the end of the month so that should cheer her up:cool1: and she is haven a joint party with her sis when we get back instead. not to mention the birthday cake at cafe mickeys too :goodvibes so after 4 cakes i think i might hav to reconsider doing the workout on the wii:lmao:

I hope you guys are right and that it's a bit more upper body tomorrow.

I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to do anything with my legs first thing tomorrow morning!!

Just watched the apprentice. I thought they both did really well! (Won't give the winner away for anyone who's sky+ it!)

Im not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. At least its only a 4 day week though. Im off again on friday

Urgh, I wish I could just have a snuggly sofa day with Bella today.

She's all curled up sleeping on the sofa next to me.....lucky girl.

I wish I was a cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter