OT-Did anyone ever find Beanie?

rafikimom

<font color=FF99FF>I don't have any proof that I'v
I know we had a search party out looking for her. I think the key work there is "party", not search. Anyway, after all the BBQing and the tattoos and the bottles andthe maids and whatever else...did anyone find her? :magnify: O do we have to send another "search party" out again? :crazy:

Beanie
Member since 2001

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are starting early this year! We leave Wednesday for the Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine! Can't wait, that place is gorgeous and I get to see my best friend! We will be there for 3 nights...

End of May...2 nights in NYC
June....4 nights in Lake George, NY
July...2 nights at Hampton Beach
August...5 nights in Disney

DH just bought a brand new Jeep Wrangler and wants to use it a lot this summer, although I already told him NO WAY was I riding to Florida in a Jeep!! I will fly, thank you very much, and meet him there!

So I quess she isn't in FL but she has not posted on that board since the end of April either!

NOW I AM WORRIED!

:confused3 Where could she be?

We changed ISP and I forgot to save my email addys so I can't email her but maybe someone who still has it could? Or, I think I might have her snail mail addy, should I send a letter and let her know we're concerned?

LMK!

I sent her an email.

Hi Jen!

Let us know if she responds, if you don't mind.

And, I cannot believe your little girl is 3 months old already!! :earseek: I miss having a little one around. I loved watching my babies sleep.
Also, I'm sending you a PM!

Thanks,
Michelle :wave2:

In the one sticky up above that she posted click her profile. In there you'll see her last activity as
Last Activity: 05-12-2005 01:19 AM
Maybe it being the end of the school year she's overwhelmed with doing things with her kids or maybe something is just wrong with her computer.

Or maybe she joined her own search party and is a bit hungover. :rotfl:

Did some one say Party?? I'll go see what I can "Find" on the other boards, in the meantime could you pour me something with Gin in it?? I feel that Gin is such a perfect summer drink. I'm off now searching for stuff, I mean Beanie!!!!
Cheers all, get ready for the weekend!!! Hopefully we will find her by then!
G.

I agree with you there Gregg, Gin is a wonderful summer drink; however, I don't think you are taking this seriously! Something could be wrong! (But if nothing's wrong, I'll take a drink, too ;).)

Lori

She posted on 5/12/05 that was last thursday right?? Maybe she is too busy to talk to her friends and let them know she is alright. Maybe we are just not important enough to her, to let those of us who care about her, know what is going on (I'm Italian, guilt is a major thing with us! ;) )
Or maybe she is just on strike from the DIS (gosh forbid!!!)
I'm sure nothing is wrong, she is just busy, until she has time to visit with us, I will see what I can find at the rumors board, maybe they know what's up with Beanie!!!!
G.

Mal - did you say something about firing up the BBQ? I think I feel like a swim.

Gregg - was that a Gin Martini, I'll pour! Now that I'm not worried about Beanie anymore, I think I can handle a party. . . right(!) that's a "search party", not "party." My mistake. :rotfl:

(Can you imagine the celebrations we can have when we find Beanie! :cool1: )

Lori

Good Grief, I miss one day and I look what happens. Well I'm here now......I'll have one of those Gin Martini's too if you don't mind. What is that I smell on the BBQ.........................
I know Beanie posts over on the *other* forum called The Lodge but I have no idea of the website. (our computer crashed and I lost all my favorites and email addy's)

In the meantime................. :cool1: :banana: bottom's up

Well I'm on my way to work. Can you all have some wild and crazy shot ready when I get back? I hope the band is here when I return! :rockband:

Sounds like the band is warming up now! I'll have the shots ready and Karen, here is your Gin Martini! :drinking1

:cool1:

Lori

Okay, now that we are all set up, what would everyone like to drink?

:cheer2: :goodvibes :drinking1

I'm pourin'.

Lori

Is the band here yet? Can I put in a request?

I'd like a margarita to drink and the band to play "Margarittaville". It's been one of those kind of days for me and I really need a strong margarita and some good music.

I'm on my way! :moped: I'll stop and get some of those cute little umbrellas to put in our drinks. :sunny:

Anything else we need? Sunscreen, some cabana boys? :banana:

Belle0101 said:
Anything else we need? Sunscreen, some cabana boys? :banana:

Cabana Boys! Yes! But isn't that Gregg? :confused3

I think the band arived a couple of hours ago.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter