OT-Did anyone ever find Beanie?

I keep missing the parties too Laurie.
Congrats Mal on your DS. :cool1:

Okay I think we still need to find Beans BUT we should just keep on drink'in and tub'in.

Nice Cabana Boy :teeth:

Karen and Laurie - Welcome! I think we should party on! I'm up for it. What kind of drinks would you like? I'll pour! :teeth:

If Beanie sees her name on a thread at the top, maybe she'll stop in for a drink. . . there's Bailey's on the "juice" cart here. I'm looking right at it.

Did you too get your party glasses? :3dglasses

Lori

I shall, make my special Hot toddie!!! (SP?)
I make it with rum, honey and lemon zest all warm and smooth!! And if it doesn't get rid of the cold the acohol content alone will send you into a happy place, feel better Mal CHEERS!!!!!! :drinking1

I will not be going to any other boards this holiday weekend I will be staying "Home" in the hot tub!!!

So there!!!!!!! :wave2: :wave2:

A hot toddie sounds great, but you'll have to put some ice in it. I'm swealtering! It's 86 here and in the sun it feels like 90. I thank God for the nice breeze! (Most people here don't have air conditioning! And that includes us.)

Lori

I emailed her, but I haven't heard back from her.

thanks for the hot toddy I needed that!

this is a real doozy of a cold I have I slept almost all day Mon, Tues and Weds and I never ever do that. I usually run on about 6 hours sleep!

This one has knocked me for a loop.....

enjoy the hot tub!

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter