OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I wanted an early night but now you've reminded me jacks going to stay up for heroes - i'll be here till it ends then!

thank goodness for sky+, thats what i say

Robert is a Heroes addict too..... Some people are football widows, I'm a Heroes widow.... :laughing:

Bob xoxoxo

Robert is acting sneaky because he's sorting out birthday and christmas pressies for me..... I am simply being lazy and DISing, emailing, and wiki-ing.....

Bob xoxoxox

I'm all over the wedding board and saving photos of my favourite cakes...mmm, mmm, mmmmm

MickeyWave-LargeSilver.jpg

This is my favourite but we wont need that many tiers!!!

I am simply being lazy and DISing, facebooking, and wiki-ing.....

Bob xoxoxox

That sounds like a typical evening for me, however tonight I am being sad and I am on Amazon looking at books I have and seeing how many of the "people who brought this book also brought" matches books I have!

I wish I knew what we were doing with our wedding.... I've had a sudden: "Oh God my ideas are crap" episode.....

..... And I can't pick a damn dress!! :headache: :headache: :headache:

Bob xoxox

That sounds like a typical evening for me, however tonight I am being sad and I am on Amazon looking at books I have and seeing how many of the "people who brought this book also brought" matches books I have!

I do that!!! For some reason I always feel a small sense of pride when I can tick the little box that says: 'I already own this book/dvd/cd/....'.... God knows why!

Bob xoxoxox

I wish I knew what we were doing with our wedding.... I've had a sudden: "Oh God my ideas are crap" episode.....

..... And I can't pick a damn dress!! :headache: :headache: :headache:

Bob xoxox

I am sure what ever dress you choice it will be fab, I loved the dresses you posted on your wedding thread.

I do that!!! For some reason I always feel a small sense of pride when I can tick the little box that says: 'I already own this book/dvd/cd/....'.... God knows why!

Bob xoxoxox

Me too, I am glad I am not the only one!:)

yeah, I thought you had you dres all settled babes?

Don;t you have a fitting soon?

All I have is a tentative date. WDW wont let you book until 12 months out, 18 for a 'pencil in' so I'm still a year away from pencilling in.

Meaning all my planning is nowt but dreams...but its SUPER fun, so i dont mind one bit!! Hee hee hee!

I am sure what ever dress you choice it will be fab, I loved the dresses you posted on your wedding thread.

These?

www.candyanthony.com/album.htm

I would love one, but the more I think about it, the less I can justify the price. I could afford the actual dress, but all the travel to London would double the price!! :sad1: I've got a challenge on my hands finding some nice dresses....

I'm also worried because I'm not known for brilliant dress sense.... I'll probably wind up going down the aisle looking like a lopsided potato sack or something!!

Bob xoxoxox

yeah, I thought you had you dres all settled babes?

Don;t you have a fitting soon?

All I have is a tentative date. WDW wont let you book until 12 months out, 18 for a 'pencil in' so I'm still a year away from pencilling in.

Meaning all my planning is nowt but dreams...but its SUPER fun, so i dont mind one bit!! Hee hee hee!

Nope... Nothing booked or firmly picked yet at all! :sad2: I just have loads of images saved and nobody to show them to (I think Robert is sick of dress talk!)...

However, I was thrilled today because we FINALLY found the Vicar's buisness card!! Means I can contact him soon!

Argh! Bridal meltdown!! Can you even have one of those when nothing is booked??! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Nope... Nothing booked or firmly picked yet at all! :sad2: I just have loads of images saved and nobody to show them to (I think Robert is sick of dress talk!)...

However, I was thrilled today because we FINALLY found the Vicar's buisness card!! Means I can contact him soon!

Argh! Bridal meltdown!! Can you even have one of those when nothing is booked??! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox
Haha, dont worry, they are the most stressful of occasions, I'm sure.

I've found my dress I think though (although I'm sure I'll change my mind) as much as I love the disney ones I want this one too much!

This is the front:

1612-600

and the back:

6ce28ccc-04df-47e2-a314-bccf57d3cedf.enlargedBackDetail.jpg

But I'll have coral pink instead of green. :)

I looooooooooooooooooove weddings!!

Where's everyone gone then??

Bob xoxoxox

Sorry, I'm back. Went to watch some tv and then when I got back to the computer it was installing updates. Had to wait for them to finish before I could log back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter