OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing Gender in Shakespeare's plays:crazy2: focusing on cross dressing in the comedy plays.

Ooo!! Sounds wonderful!! I love Shakespeare.... I saw an all Male production of 'A Midsummer Nights Dream' a few years ago and it remains the best production I have ever seen at the theatre. I also saw 'The Taming of The Shrew' by the Women's Company at the Globe in London when I was younger, and that was really good too- A nice role reversal from men playing all the parts!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Gosh, I'll have to head to my seminar in a bit.... We're talking about the portrayal of the 'monsterous parent' in Disney films today...

I'm happy in my spinny chair in the library though! :sad1:

Bob xoxoxo

WHY?!?! I'll swap if you want!!

What did you study?

Bob xoxox

Just because I had so much fun with my degree and enjoyed studying far more than my current job which totally sucks.

I did History and International Relations :thumbsup2

Oh Gosh, I'll have to head to my seminar in a bit.... We're talking about the portrayal of the 'monsterous parent' in Disney films today...

I'm happy in my spinny chair in the library though! :sad1:

Bob xoxoxo

Sounds awesome!

Night all :)

:confused3 :confused3 Have I missed something?? :confused3 :confused3

Who fell in the lake? :confused3

You need to listen to the DISunplugged. Link in my signature :thumbsup2 There was a discussion about not swimming in freshwater lakes, especially in summer due to waterborne aneobia.
Webmaster Pete has been signing off the show recently by saying "stay out of the god damn lakes" :lmao:

You need to listen to the DISunplugged. Link in my signature :thumbsup2 There was a discussion about not swimming in freshwater lakes, especially in summer due to waterborne aneobia.
Webmaster Pete has been signing off the show recently by saying "stay out of the god damn lakes" :lmao:

That makes more sense now (I think) :rotfl:

Good evening all. Im home from work.

Just browsing for now then Ive a little bit of work to do and tea to eat.

I'll be back later to chat properly though

I'm getting stressed, my assistant hasn't been in all week and she has just text to say she won't be in for the rest of the week. Tomorrow we have DT and we are building log house frames which will be manic and I am on my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter