OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys - I am off to bed

Night Night

If you cant be good be careful and stay out of the damn lakes ;)

:lmao: hope you've got a couple of podcasts to full the journey :)

Night all :)

:confused3 :confused3 Have I missed something?? :confused3 :confused3

Who fell in the lake? :confused3

Oh good - it's not just me... I thought maybe it was some moderator in joke when Reid started laughing, but I guess not.

Right - I'm going to back away carefully and go to bed. I seem to be outnumbered by moderators and that's a rather scary thought :rotfl:

Good night :thumbsup2

Oh good - it's not just me... I thought maybe it was some moderator in joke when Reid started laughing, but I guess not.

Right - I'm going to back away carefully and go to bed. I seem to be outnumbered by moderators and that's a rather scary thought :rotfl:

Good night :thumbsup2

In jokes arent allowed :rotfl: not even for mods :rotfl:

Good night all

Bye Jackie, have a great time :wizard: :wizard:

If anyone was paying attention to the previous Chat thread :teacher: they would have noticed Bob asked what my doggies were.

They're Shetland Sheepdogs aka Shelties.

Here is Shadow :dog2:

45513Dogs_092_600_x_450_.jpg

and this furball is Skye :dog:

45513odd_pictures_2007_010_600_x_450_.jpg

Awww! They're cuties Elaine!! Shelties are Robert's fave type of dogs so he's probs gonna try and steal them when he sees those pics!!

Morning Everyone by the way!! I have had very little sleep because I've been coughing so much through the night. Yuck yuck yuck!! I feel a bit rubbish but am forcing myself into uni! Have already been out to see the bunnies and feed them, checked the oil in my car (Forgot yesterday!) and am now sat with an Apple and Cinnamon cereal bar while Robert watches Gungrave..... Oh, and the hamsters are both in their wheels, which is making a lovely racket! Bless 'em!

Bob xoxoxox

Well, I'm going to have to go for my bus now!!

I'll try and log on from the uni library... :goodvibes

Byeeee for now!

Bob xoxoxox

Morning Claire - Im about to get up and do that as well.

Are you in Uni today?

I don't have anything on at uni on wednesdays so will be spending the day at home, dising between reading and planning my big essay! (Not using the D word)

Morning everyone.

How lovely to turn this on and see two of the sutest doggies ever!!!

Mickey Mouse clubhouse is about to start! Love that song!!

Morning!! Am here but not for long. Need to get final bits ready for school (so, why am I on here then? lol)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on every morning here too (followed by Animal Mechanicals) ... and on again just before we do the afternoon school run. Perfect timing as it ends just before 3, as that's when we leave the house.

Have a great day all!

Morning everyone! Only on for a few minutes as I'm heading out to work in around 5 minutes.

Such cute dogs!

I don't have anything on at uni on wednesdays so will be spending the day at home, dising between reading and planning my big essay! (Not using the D word)

Lol- I don't like the big D word either!! :lmao: What's your big essay going to be on??

Bob xoxox

I've just got into uni- The traffic once the bus had got off the A1 was unreal!! We were stood still for 15 mins!!

I saw my friend on the bus with her little girl.... Last time I saw her she was just starting to toddle! Today she's been sat telling me how she loves Mickey 'Mousey'.... :lovestruc She's a cutie!

Bob xoxox

Awww I've just seen the pics of the doggies. They're soooo cute & lovely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter