OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

:hug: Caroline. So glad to hear that things are still moving along. I'm sure that there are going to be many of those moments over the next while. Hang in there.

That is such good news! :hug: Keeping fingers crossed - look how far they have come from your OP!!

More good news - as of yesterday, dgd is now estimated to be 5 lbs 6 oz - definitely great news! Week 36 begins today. I can't say it enough, thank you for all the continuing prayers and pixie dust. Caroline

Wow, she's a great size!! prayers and pixie dust still flying their way!

5# 6oz is a good size..
all my babies were born between 36 & 39 weeks.. weighing
by 17yo (today) weighed 6# 5 oz @ 39weeks
DS14 weighed 5#14oz @ 36weeks
DS10 weighed 5#7.5oz @ 17weeks

Congrats!! Won't be much longer now!!!

More good news - as of yesterday, dgd is now estimated to be 5 lbs 6 oz - definitely great news! Week 36 begins today. I can't say it enough, thank you for all the continuing prayers and pixie dust. Caroline

GREAT news! HEck my baby was full term and weighed less than that (he's 6'2" now.)

That's really good news!!:banana: My neice was about that when she was born at 37 weeks, and nw she's nearly as tall as me and going to be sweet 16 in April:goodvibes

I envision Rog pulling strings upstairs to ensure the little princess will be making her appearance soon. Soon, Grandma!! :thumbsup2

Such wonderful news!!! Rachel only weighed 6 lbs when she was born at 38 weeks!

When dd and i were talking today, she was telling me the options her gyn offered she and her dh. Since the fluid level is low, my dgd has no room to turn around, and the decision is definitely to schedule a c-section. Looks like it will be during the week of Nov 22nd.
So Lisa, you're right, it will be soon!! Yeah!!!!!

the 22nd is a great day that was my Papa's birthday and while I only had him for the first 7 years of my life he is my gaurdian angel. We all know that she has a very special angel watching over her.

The song by Alabama Angel's Amoung us still causes me to cry cause I have had those moments.

May you all be watched over as this special time nears!!!

You all will have something wonderful to be thankful on this Thanksgiving, your own little "butterball" :lovestruc

Dh's birthday is the 23rd, Buffy's is the 24th.

The family certainly will have a wonderful thing to be thankful for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter