OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

Ok = as of today my wonderful dgd is scheduled to meet us all on Tues, Nov 23rd at 1:30 pm...unless she decides to make her entrance before then!!!'
Have often heard that when one door closes, another opens. Rog's birthday would be tomorrow and she will arrive within a few weeks, so where there is sadness, there is also great joy! Caroline

she's getting closer! hopefully she will wait til then so she can get bigger and stronger!
will have you in my thoughts tomorrow, we just got through my Jim's bday on 10/1, was tough....your roger will be with you!

She is one tough baby! Thanks for the update.
You will be in my thoughts today. Hugs my friend. Certain days are hard. We are all here with you. Hugs.

Lisa I'm sure you dh's bday was tough for you and your daughter as well. I'm sorry. Hugs to both of you as well.

So glad to hear she is doing well and it is such a joy that she will give you something to look forward to in November.

She is one tough baby! Thanks for the update.
You will be in my thoughts today. Hugs my friend. Certain days are hard. We are all here with you. Hugs.

Lisa I'm sure you dh's bday was tough for you and your daughter as well. I'm sorry. Hugs to both of you as well.

Thanks, it was...spent that night with family, so that helped a bit.

Ok = as of today my wonderful dgd is scheduled to meet us all on Tues, Nov 23rd at 1:30 pm...unless she decides to make her entrance before then!!!'
Have often heard that when one door closes, another opens. Rog's birthday would be tomorrow and she will arrive within a few weeks, so where there is sadness, there is also great joy! Caroline

So close to my birthday (it's the 24th)!!

Warm wishes to the family.

Oh just remembered I have a tote of baby clothes if your DD would like it. I had meant to give it to my cousin but she's in VA and never got a chance to come up and get it.

would you like me to bring it on the 13th??

Hi everyone - thought that my dgd might be early but after keeping dd in the hospital for 4 hrs, since the fluid level really went down, they released her. Today's ultrasound was such an incredible picture - she's waiting, arms open wide, head up, truly striking a pose.
My mother's 99th birthday party is tomorrow - big day for all of us! Have a great Saturday everyone.

Sounds like you have a little diva on your hands!! she will be here before you know it!!
WOW 99, that is an amazing accomplishment, wish her a Happy Birthday!

glad to hear all is still well despite her almost early appearance! Happy bday to your mom!!

Get your camera ready. She is practicing her posing. Definitely a princess in the making. princess:

Her final ultrasound is tomorrow! There have really been no changes, so I have not posted. I know that she is being watched over by the best of angels until then.
Just think, by this time next week, my dgd will be 2 days old!!:lovestruc
I promise to get her picture up then!

My thoughts and prayers are still with you all. Hoping you get a nice long break to enjoy her.

I too have been thinking about you and your family!!

Sending love hugs and pixie dust to all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter