OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love days like today - dry, a bit cold but a bit sunny as well. Love to go out into the country for a long walk

Yes - it was pouring down first thing or we might have got our act together and gone out for the day

walking in the country is not fun in the pouring rain - you start needing super long wellies in order to stay clean :rotfl:

walking in the country is not fun in the pouring rain - you start needing super long wellies in order to stay clean :rotfl:

I love being on the beach in Winter - prefer it in winter to summer. The waves are massive and we usually wear our wellies and jump about in the waves and get blown to bits.
I told you I was mad :rotfl:

I love being on the beach in Winter - prefer it in winter to summer. The waves are massive and we usually wear our wellies and jump about in the waves and get blown to bits.
I told you I was mad :rotfl:

You think that's mad - try walking through a ski resort when the snow's melting because the weather has been warmer than expected...

You sink an awful long way in to the "snow" and can't move very far through it :rotfl:

Right just going to snuggle down and watch a DVD/video with DD. Might watch Tigger movie - if so that'll have to be added to the Tigger party as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter