OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...First the DIS, next the world!

World domination is our aim, hijacking threads is our game :lmao:

(I seem to have too much time on my hands :guilty: ;))

...First the DIS, next the world!

World domination is our aim, hijacking threads is our game :lmao:

(I seem to have too much time on my hands :guilty: ;))

Sadly, once my huge summer holiday is over I won't have as much time for chatting as I do now! :sad2: I've been off uni since mid May and I don't go back until the start of October....

Bob xoxoxox

Sadly, once my huge summer holiday is over I won't have as much time for chatting as I do now! :sad2: I've been off uni since mid May and I don't go back until the start of October....

Bob xoxoxox

Lucky you. I haven't actually finish my summer term yet - my summer holiday from my part time uni course starts 1 week tomorrow. I've still got 1 and a bit courseworks to do by then :scared1: At this rate, I might have to PM Cyrano and ask him to ban me from here until after my deadline :rotfl:

When I do get my summer break, it's only for a month, as I start again in October.

Nearly half way though - only 1 more year left after next Friday and only 3 months of taght material left!

Bob xoxoxox

I think I need to go back to Uni then work doesnt get in the way of Dissing so much :rotfl2:

After my Sept trip i won't be on as much either (oh no!) real life will call for a month or 2. Then i'll be back hijacking come Nov/Dec lol.

After my Sept trip i won't be on as much either (oh no!) real life will call for a month or 2. Then i'll be back hijacking come Nov/Dec lol.

there's a real life?! Never heard of it.

Some how I manage to fit in:

- A part time uni MSc degree
- A full time programming job
- DIS Boards
- sleeping

all in the space of a day and without the aid of a time machine!

Ooo- Are you doing a Masters?? Fancy!! What's your subject?

Bob xoxoxox

Can i apologise now for any ramblings that may come out of my mouth, i have just taken my nightly medication.

Whats my excuse then?? :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl: The other night i went to bed and had a disco in my room with the torch light on my phone. I even thought someone was operating the shadows in my room but when i looked closer it was a shadow of my jacket :lmao:

I do love these tablets...cheers doctor :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

:rotfl: The other night i went to bed and had a disco in my room with the torch light on my phone. I even thought someone was operating the shadows in my room but when i looked closer it was a shadow of my jacket :lmao:

I do love these tablets...cheers doctor :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Then whats my reason for lying awake at night singing a medley of classic 80's hits in various different voices?? Then gradually working my way through time, generally finishing with a sparkling rendition of 'I get all the girls' at around midnight??? (Yes, this is why my other half looks slightly sleep deprieved.... Although he does join in so its all in fun!!).... Granted this isn't every night, but something along these lines does happen on pretty much a nightly basis....

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter