OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might mean you cant join in the next quiz and win:surfweb:

- also means the rest of us have a chance

Unfortunately for you, my coursework deadline is the 29th August, so I will be completely free of any coursework by the time of the September quiz (muahahahaha :rotfl: )

Unfortunately for you, my coursework deadline is the 29th August, so I will be completely free of any coursework by the time of the September quiz (muahahahaha :rotfl: )

Be warned this Stitch person (as he was referred to on another thread :rotfl: ) is super fast at answering the questions. Most of them within 5 minutes of them being posted.

It became a challenge to us to find a question you couldnt answer

and we did eventually find one:banana: :banana:

Robert is now doing an insane dance around the room.... Just thought I'd share!!

Bob xoxox

Be warned this Stitch person (as he was referred to on another thread :rotfl: ) is super fast at answering the questions. Most of them within 5 minutes of them being posted.

It became a challenge to us to find a question you couldnt answer

and we did eventually find one:banana: :banana:

I'm slower when you don't post them at roughly the same point in time each day :goodvibes

I was wondering why the quiz questions seemed to be getting almost impossible at times :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter