OT- My name is Emma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOL how random!! I've just read the whole of the thread. You guys crack me up!!

Good morning fellow hijackers :)

Morning :)

I'm unusually tired this morning and very confused by my coursework that I need to try to finish tonight, so can we pleeeese keep the hijacking tangents simple and understandable today, else I might collapse in confusion :rotfl:

Well, I'll be hopping off in a while because I'm off to see some Baby Bunnies at midday!! :goodvibes (Note my clever little pun in there!)

Bob xoxoxox

Well, I'll be hopping off in a while because I'm off to see some Baby Bunnies at midday!! :goodvibes (Note my clever little pun in there!)

Bob xoxoxox

See, I'm tired enough I had to read that a good couple of times to find your pun :)

Enjoy the bunnies :thumbsup2

See, I'm tired enough I had to read that a good couple of times to find your pun :)

Enjoy the bunnies :thumbsup2

Oh dear.... You are tired then....

.....I shall..... I love animals....

Ooo! 600 posts! Nice one!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm just about to "hop" get it "hop"....into the bath then i'm dragging my sick self down to the post office and to stock up on junk food for the weekend ahead.

OOoo buy me something Em, urmmm haribos please

I bet you buy cheesecake loool

Will it be just the one or are your going to treat yourself to two? loool

I thought you were in the bath!!!

Oh Sorry I forgot my manners- Good Morning!!

Will it be just the one or are your going to treat yourself to two? loool

I thought you were in the bath!!!

Oh Sorry I forgot my manners- Good Morning!!

I decided to just wash my hair instead, now i am getting dressed. Need to make myself beautiful.:lmao: ;)

I decided to just wash my hair instead, now i am getting dressed. Need to make myself beautiful.:lmao: ;)

Won't take too long!! :goodvibes

Oooo... Junk Food.... I won't have any for tonight..... But going out tomorrow, maybe getting a Maccy Ds.... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

I admit, I always thought like that until recently, but now I enjoy them occasionally!

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter