OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I disappeared, I had to perfom bunny surgery! One of my rabbits sat in some mud and had a huge clump stuck to her tail so I had to catch her and get it off. She is happy though as she has just had lots of bunny treats.

Rob, I love the miracle mile shops in the Planet Hollywood. I'm so gald they kept the part where there is the indoor rain storm when they did the remodel from the Aladdin.

I stayed in a hotel called The Aladdin in Las Vegas. Don't know whether it is the same one, but it was where Elvis married Priscilla apparently.

Yes, that would be the same one. It's right opposite the Bellagio if I remember correctly.

Yes, that would be the same one. It's right opposite the Bellagio if I remember correctly.

It was a few years ago but I thought it was great. We slept in the biggest bed I've ever been in. I liked Las Vegas at night but hated it during the day.

Sorry I disappeared, I had to perfom bunny surgery! One of my rabbits sat in some mud and had a huge clump stuck to her tail so I had to catch her and get it off. She is happy though as she has just had lots of bunny treats.

Rob, I love the miracle mile shops in the Planet Hollywood. I'm so gald they kept the part where there is the indoor rain storm when they did the remodel from the Aladdin.

You sure it was mud:rotfl2:

Yes it is, here is a picture of it I took from our room at the Bellagio last month.

LasVegasday1229.jpg

you've certainly got some fantastic trips lined up Mr Stitch

not that Im jealous of course :rotfl:

Nope, I have a King size bed and it was bigger. I got told that it was a super-king...didn't know you could get such a thing! Make sure you sleep like a starfish to get the maximum benefit.

We sound alike. The only style that seemed to flatter me was a bodice top, this was not revealing but 'corseted' to give me a waist and to keep my bust in check. I had elbow length sleeves to hide my upper arms and I didn't want off-the-shoulder as I thought I'd be cold (April wedding). The skirt was full but didn't stand out, and gathered so I didn't feel the need to hold my tummy in all day. It also gave the impression of a smaller waist, which made me feel quite 'hour glass'. The colour was a very deep cream which was nice against my pale(ish) skin and dark blonde hair.

I would love sleeves, but its proving difficult to find..... I've found some dresses with sleeves, but they all seem to be for the more, erm, mature bride.... Bearing in mind I'll only have just turned 22 when I get married I don't think they'd really suit me....

I feel somewhat lost when looking at wedding dresses........ :sad1:

Bob xooxox

Nope, I have a King size bed and it was bigger. I got told that it was a super-king...didn't know you could get such a thing! Make sure you sleep like a starfish to get the maximum benefit.

Twin--39 x 75 inches (or 99 x 190 cm)
X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches (99 x 203 cm)
Full--54 x 75 inches (137 x 190 cm)
Queen--60 x 80 inches (or 153 x 203 cm)
King--76 x 80 inches (or 198 x 203 cm)
California King--72 x 84 inches (or 182 x 213 cm)

King size seems to be the widest available, although the California king is longer...

Hello All.... whats going on then?We've just watched the corpse bride

OOOo another trip hey Rob.. nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter