OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love sleeves, but its proving difficult to find..... I've found some dresses with sleeves, but they all seem to be for the more, erm, mature bride.... Bearing in mind I'll only have just turned 22 when I get married I don't think they'd really suit me....

I feel somewhat lost when looking at wedding dresses........ :sad1:

Bob xooxox

I know what you mean. Have you considered a 50's style dress? Sort of Dita Vonteese (sorry about the spelling). Having seen photos of you, I think you would look stunning in something like that.

Twin--39 x 75 inches (or 99 x 190 cm)
X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches (99 x 203 cm)
Full--54 x 75 inches (137 x 190 cm)
Queen--60 x 80 inches (or 153 x 203 cm)
King--76 x 80 inches (or 198 x 203 cm)
California King--72 x 84 inches (or 182 x 213 cm)

King size seems to be the widest available, although the California king is longer...

Thats news to me.... I thought Queen size was smaller than Full size.... What the hell am I sleeping on at night then?!

Bob xoxox

Hello All.... whats going on then?We've just watched the corpse bride

OOOo another trip hey Rob.. nice!!

I think this is going to be my last planned trip for a few months :rotfl:

Next booking would be my snowboarding trip in March. I like having 5 tickers :lmao:

I know what you mean. Have you considered a 50's style dress? Sort of Dita Vonteese (sorry about the spelling). Having seen photos of you, I think you would look stunning in something like that.

Actually, this is the make of dress I wanted: http://www.candyanthony.com/album.htm

I just don't think it's gonna be practical... I did some maths and the dress was going to be far and away to expensive....

I love the 50's style though, so it's quite cool you said that!!

Bob xoxoxox

Twin--39 x 75 inches (or 99 x 190 cm)
X-Long Twin--39 x 80 inches (99 x 203 cm)
Full--54 x 75 inches (137 x 190 cm)
Queen--60 x 80 inches (or 153 x 203 cm)
King--76 x 80 inches (or 198 x 203 cm)
California King--72 x 84 inches (or 182 x 213 cm)

King size seems to be the widest available, although the California king is longer...

Is full a double or is that a twin? This is more complicated than it should be.

I'm going to go to bed. I will probably be around tomorrow in between the motor racing & footie:goodvibes

Good night:thumbsup2

Hello All.... whats going on then?We've just watched the corpse bride

OOOo another trip hey Rob.. nice!!

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Ooo- I've had that on DVD for about three years and I still haven't watched it! Is it good?

Bob xoxoxox

I think this is going to be my last planned trip for a few months :rotfl:

Next booking would be my snowboarding trip in March. I like having 5 tickers :lmao:

Sounds good Rob...:goodvibes Life is for enjoying, is it not!

Actually, this is the make of dress I wanted: http://www.candyanthony.com/album.htm

I just don't think it's gonna be practical... I did some maths and the dress was going to be far and away to expensive....

I love the 50's style though, so it's quite cool you said that!!

Bob xoxoxox

That is the shape I meant! You should go for something like that. You should source a good dress maker and get a quote. What colour would you have? You could carry off quite a vibrant or deep colour instead of white/cream. I'd be tempted by scarlet if I had your colouring. Or emerald, that would be nice.

This time next week ladies- and Rob!!! I will be getting VERY excited at the fact i will be going to DLRP tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter