OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my quote for a Disney cruise just over 2K which isnt too bad lol.

If they still have the room I want avaliable in January then I'm going to book :)

Sorry just had to come and share.

I'm really excited:banana:

I just hope and pray that i get the room on the ship i want. if i wasn't going DLP in November then i could book it now lol.

Where did/do you find the info? Just want to have a nosey at this cruise thingy.

That sounds interesting..whats the details then??

Its the Barcelona to Dover 7 night cruise on the Disney Magic. You stop at certain places on your way back to Dover. I know if you book through Dreams you can get on board ship credit so more than likely If my state room is avaliable in January then I'll be booking it.

Its for June 2010 so plenty of time left to save.

Its the Barcelona to Dover 7 night cruise on the Disney Magic. You stop at certain places on your way back to Dover. I know if you book through Dreams you can get on board ship credit so more than likely If my state room is avaliable in January then I'll be booking it.

Its for June 2010 so plenty of time left to save.

Sounds nice... I'm guessing you have characters etc... 2k for 7nights seem abit pricey tho

I would love to do the med cruise that calls in Italy. Trouble is i need to win the lottery first to pay for me and 4 children!!!

Good news! i got the permission for my 2 youngest to have a week off school in February. Just as well i have already booked the hotel and paid for the flights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter