Otters at OKW this morning

I loved your photos of the otters Shadeaux! The rest of your vacation photos are terrific as well. I liked your photos of the cuttlefish at Epcot. After seeing that program about cuttlefish on PBS recently, I will definitely check them out next time we're there.

I love watching cuttlefish. I would watch them for hours if my family would let me. :) They're up on the second floor of The Seas pavillion...don't miss seeing them.

I love watching cuttlefish. I would watch them for hours if my family would let me. :) They're up on the second floor of The Seas pavillion...don't miss seeing them.
Thanks for the info. DH and I will definitely check them out next trip. And if you haven't seen the PBS program about them ("Kings of Camouflage"), don't miss it if it comes around again!

Finally got to see your pictures!!!

they are great!

I was in building 45 - the best I got was a picture of the boat going thru the Mickey's head.

If I had seem otters I might have liked building 45 a whole bunch more.

thanks!!!:hippie:

I love otters! Fell in love with sea otters when we lived in CA. I kept asking my DH if I could have one and he always said 'no'. :confused3 :confused3

And I don't think my fur babies would like having one around!

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'll keep my eyes open for them next time were at OKW.

Great pictures. We saw otters a POR but just 1 or 2 in the water, nothing like that- very cute.

I love otters! Fell in love with sea otters when we lived in CA. I kept asking my DH if I could have one and he always said 'no'. :confused3 :confused3

And I don't think my fur babies would like having one around!

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'll keep my eyes open for them next time were at OKW.

Mine has actually agreed to getting an otter. He says we need a house and a pond first, but then I can have one. Oh well- it's the thought that counts!:flower3:

Earlier this week we saw a family of otters at SSR. They were eating fish in the water behind the Springs buildings........very close to the bridge. They are so cute........I wonder if it's the same family or just relatives. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter